West Bend The Cocoa Latte Hot Drink Maker Review | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Super cool machine. This is like a blender made especially for hot cocoa. This machine makes your hot chocolate a perfect temperature, and leaves a nice frothy top. I would definitely recommend.

• catloops By  catloops
    12.29.11

My kids received this for Christmas last year and we've really enjoyed it. My biggest complaint is that it's loud!

• tamispeaks By  tamispeaks
    12.28.11

This machine is so much fun. It's a lot of fun to use too. It works fast and the temperature is perfect. I even take it with us if we travel during the winter. I believe we purchased it from Amazon. So glad we have this appliance in our home! Who doesn't love hot chocolate??

• valv22 By  valv22
    12.28.11

I have purchased this product the past two years the first one arrived and I had it through the holidays then the spigot broke so I purchased another one last year and this Christmas the same thing happened to it ... Its really sad because it is a really good product and makes great drinks and is a good addition to parties but if I have to replace it every year its not worth it >>> :(

• thisisme By  thisisme
    12.28.11

I also have this machine, I bought ot last winter from the website of plow and hearth. I use it quite often, we really like making hot chocolate, lattes and instant coffee drinks. It keeps the drinks warm as well, and is very easy to use. I can also highly recommend this machine!

• TammPatt By  TammPatt
    12.28.11

Love this machine, it was given to me as a gift. It works great and you don't have to wait to drink it, comes out at the perfect temperature.

• cheraarad By  cheraarad
    12.28.11

The Cocoa Latte Hot Drink Maker looks like it would be the absolute perfect appliance in my house. I would love to give this a try. I love hot cocoa so this would be wonderful

• clallen By  clallen
    12.28.11

I have this machine and I find that it is fun to use, a great conversation piece and it is easy to use too. The drinks come out a little too room temperature for me but it is nice for the kids. They don't have to wait for their hot chocolate to cool before they can drink it. I do like the measuring marks on the pitcher also. I would not buy this again though and only because I like my drinks hot and not just warm.

• syrfrog By  syrfrog
    12.28.11

Love it! I know to some people hot chocoloate is just hot chocolate, but add that nice frothy top that this machine does...and it is just the best hot chocolate ever! Highly recommend this for anyone to use themselves or to make a great gift!

• Dragonflytc4 By  Dragonflytc4
    12.28.11

Absolutely love this! My son and I use this just about everyday!

• randnsmama By  randnsmama
    12.28.11

Denisegrnk I just saw this at Target for $30. It looked like a fun machine, but it was not from a brand I recognized so I was hesitant to get it. Thanks for the great review, I might just use my gift card to get one!

• smittey By  smittey
    12.28.11

I had an older one of these and it finally went and died, so I went and bought a new one. Well when my daughter went away to college she was going to take MINE, but her brothers said NO WAY! They went and got her one to take , We all love it and so do her room mates, best one yet!

• Denisegrnk By  Denisegrnk
    12.28.11

I would love to try this machine I love Latte drinks!! Where do they sell this machine and how much is it?? Thanks :)

• dat553 By  dat553
    12.28.11

I love this machine. It makes a rich, creamy hot chocolate in minutes. It's perfect for a cold winter day. I liked it so much I bought one for my Mom.

• oravets4 By  oravets4
    12.27.11

I have this machine and love it! I just used a couple weeks ago at a party and all my guests thought it was great! It makes the best Hot cocoa if you follow the directions. I put all different toppings out for the party like whipped cream, candy canes, white chocolate chips and whipped cream vodka for the older kids! :) We use it a lot during the winter, not just for entertaining. I highly recommend this machine.