West Bend Stir Crazy Corn Popper Review | SheSpeaks

• dlgilbert By  dlgilbert
    04.27.21

Great Popcorn Popper

I like this popper and it makes really good popcorn. I use coconut oil and only use the medium amount of popcorn since once I put the full amount in and it makes too much for the bowl to hold. I have had the bowl crack, it is not really strudy, but it should be fine if you are careful with it.

• apples By  apples
    04.27.21

West Bend Popcorn Popper

Best Popcorn Popper. I have been using this for over a decade, makes the best popcorn. I do not serve the popcorn in the lid as the moisture gets on the freshly popcorn so I dump popped corn in another bowl.

• Dmcintyre By  Dmcintyre
    04.24.21

Perfect popcorn every time!

My boyfriend eats more popcorn than anyone I know. I bought him this as a birthday present and he loves it! Fresh popped popcorn tastes so much better than microwaved popcorn! He uses it every weekend. It's the perfect popper for any popcorn enthusiast.

• Love_without_limits By  Love_without_limits
    10.30.17

Good snack, bad mess

This device makes great popcorn, though it's a bit more of a nuisance than the microwave kind. The first time my boyfriend and I used it we put to much oil in it, the second time we put to many kernels in it (boy that was a mess). When it's all said and done the popcorn is delicious but it's just doesn't cancel out the clean up

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

The popcorn turns out well, but cleaning and storing difficulties make it pointless to purchase especially when ask I need to do is take a paper bag, measure a scant third of a cup of popcorn kernels put a teaspoon or so of oil over the kernels, dump that into the bag, fold down the top and microwave for 2 mins

• Maryberry By  Maryberry
    03.01.13

Good popcorn this makes

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.29.12

Works well but poor quality. I use it and then quickly hide it away

• bridgetem By  bridgetem
    03.28.12

I have had this corn popper for a two years and it works great, and the popcorn is the best, but I think it is cheaply made. It is pretty inexpensive, but I have had to replace the stirring mechanism and the bowl already. The bowl started cracking like it couldn't withstand the heat. If it would have been higher quality, I would have given it more stars. The popcorn is definitely delicious though :)