West Bend Family Size Griddle Review | SheSpeaks

• klassic By  klassic
    04.26.21

Plug and Cook

Perfect for cooking many items on at a time. I can cook eggs and pancakes. Potatoes and bacon. I've also made grilled cheese sandwiches. The options are endless. Just plug and cook. Great product!

• Rosalbamomoftwo By  Rosalbamomoftwo
    04.22.21

Great for breakfast or eating outdoors

I love to use it for breakfast pancakes I can choose temperature add enough pancakes for my family of 4. I no longer do one by one great for families to eat at the same time. I like the temperature abilities compare to stove as I can choose it qnd I don't burn my chocolate chip pancakes wity more heat. It worth it

• godsmiraclebaby01 By  godsmiraclebaby01
    04.20.21

Love this product for years!

Got this for a wedding gift so many years ago and still use it every weekend for pancakes. It is so easy to use and clean.

• Cmarglynch By  Cmarglynch
    04.20.21

Easy to use!

We use this griddle every weekend for pancakes! Easy to use and easy to clean!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    12.06.20

Best and convinent . Easy to use and clean is a breeze

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.13.20

Love!

Heats evenly, i love that it's non stick and it's big enough to make breakfast for the whole family!

• SnadySpeaks By  SnadySpeaks
    09.09.11

This griddle is wonderful for our weekend pancakes. The size is just right for multiple pancakes and makes it possible for the family to sit down together for hot pancakes. My griddle is over 15 years old and the non-stick finish is still intact.