Werthers Original Caramel Apple filled caramels | SheSpeaks

• your1chef your1chef
    11.19.12

I was surprised at how much I liked these. The flavor combination is a good match. I thought the whole thing dissolved too quickly for my taste. Making me eat more to keep the flavor lasting longer.

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I love Werthers Originals and I love caramel apples so I thought I'd try the Werthers Original Caramel Apple filled caramels. I found them absolutely horrible. I gave the entire bag (minus the one I tried) to a friend who loved them. Such a disappointment, but oh well there's other caramel apple candies out there that I do find delicious!

• TamJu46 By  TamJu46
    09.15.15

The caramel and apple was so delicious in every bite.

• apigue By  apigue
    08.03.15

These are heavenly! I just recently won some Werther's goodies in a Facebook contest! Awesome company with a super yummy candy! The green apple twist ooo too dang good!

• tkleonard By  tkleonard
    07.27.15

YOU CAN'T STOP ONCE YOU'VE STARTED! I usually buy two or three bags because i go through them pretty fast. lol

• H_J0602 By  H_J0602
    04.25.15

I got these for my father-in-law. He loves these candies and the whole pack was done in less than two months!!!

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

• angee_420 By  angee_420
    04.21.15

I was actually surprised on the taste of these I figured they be good but they were way better then I imagined so I had to go and get more I couldn't get enough

• AMPLette2015 By  AMPLette2015
    04.19.15

This candy is a great product. I would recommend for anyone to try them at least one time. They are not easy to find where I live at. However, whenever I do see them, I make sure to buy several bags. The taste is wonderful for people who like caramel apples.

• MSBUTTAFLY By  MSBUTTAFLY
    08.18.14

Good. My husband and I enjoyed this combination.

• ashdingus By  ashdingus
    08.20.13

I hated these!! the apple filling was gross!

• liggy1424 By  liggy1424
    07.03.13

Not a favorite. The original and the caramel filling are much much better.