Wendy Mass The Candymakers | SheSpeaks

• makysmama By  makysmama
    10.24.18

Pre-teen gives it 5 stars

My daughter received this book at 9 for a gift. I think it was a little above her head at that age and she just read it at 12 and really liked that she got to understand everyone and not just one character. She said she would recommend it to all her friends.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

I loved this when I was ten!

I enjoyed the way this book was written. It is from the alternating perspectives of the different main characters. I like the plot line and the feel of the book itself. It is like a way less creepy version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory!

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    04.03.18

A Delicious Read for Your Pre-Teen or Even You

My son read this book and loved it so much, he told me I had to read it. I'm so glad I did. I highly recommend it for someone who is 9-12 or up. And even as an adult, I enjoyed it. It has a great message about not pre-judging people, and of course, lots of talk about candy - who wouldn't want that?