Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion | SheSpeaks

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Helped with red, dry skin

My youngest daughter developed a rash around her mouth with teething and thumb sucking. I started using this calendula lotion recommended by a friend it cleared my daughters dry red skin within a few days. This stuff is great!

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

I absolutely love this product for babies, as a nanny I got to try many different baby products and found out which ones were great, and ones that where bleh. This leaves a wonderful light scent and leaves baby super soft. Great for babies with eczema. I personally love it for myself.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.18.13

I was given this at my baby shower and once my son was born I loved it!! Smells so good and works good too! My son and I both have horribly dry skin and it worked on both of us!

• Mininoesmivida By  Mininoesmivida
    03.28.13

I love this product because Its 100% certified NATURAL BABY care. This lotion is so milky and easy to spread on my baby's skin. It is quickly absorbed and smells so great. I love that its natural and keeps my baby's skin feeling so soft, fresh and smelling wonderful.