Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Care for diaper rash | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

It's a lightweight product that is easy to apply. I can't say how well it works for treating diaper rash, but it seems to help prevent diaper rash since my baby hasn't had any diaper rash while using this product.

• jintoki By  jintoki
    02.05.15

• newt81 By  newt81
    12.31.13

I have super sensitive skin. This is one of the few products I can use on my face for when it's dry, chapped, and peeling. I realize it's diaper cream, but it works wonders on other areas as well. Plus I don't end up smelling like traditional diaper cream.

• Mininoesmivida By  Mininoesmivida
    03.28.13

I love this product. Its 100% certified NATURAL BABY care. I got it from Sprouts and this brand has a whole line of general skin care and massage oils. They make a very popular lotion called Skin Food. This diaper rash cream is so wonderful and smells great too. Very easy to apply on my baby's delicate skin. Works great!