Welchs Fruit Rolls | SheSpeaks

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    11.01.17

Fruit rolls can roll anywhere you go!

These fruit rolls are bomb! They are easy to bring for events. I loved the tropical kind the best! Each flavor is unique but all equally amazing! Not sticky. Also I would say it's child approved.

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

This is a great product! Perfect for on-the-go snacking or as a treat for your kids! They are super tasty and much healthier than other brands. They are inexpensive and can be found at most retailers. Check them out! I will definitely be purchasing again!

• Love_without_limits By  Love_without_limits
    10.30.17

Makes a good snack

I normally don't enjoy snacks like these but I did actually really enjoy these. Still not my go to snack (I'm more of a salt fan) but my 4 year old step daughter fell head over heels in love with them!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Welch's Fruit Rolls

Welch's are made with real fruit and taste delicious. Great for a pick me up snack or in the kids lunch bag. So handy.

• Stephanie3111 By  Stephanie3111
    09.15.17

Great

I received these for testing purposes free, and I love them. They are bursting with flavor. I like them better than any other roll ups I've tried.