Weight Watchers Online | SheSpeaks

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

I am not a meeting person so I decided to sign up online after my third child. It helped to get me kicked started but I cancelled after a few months and I still lost over 60 lbs. weight watchers works no matter if you go to meetings, online or just follow it yourself. Stick to your points, change to eating healthier and exercise and you will succeed! I did it so anybody can!

• nlmickson By  nlmickson
    03.29.13

Weight Watchers DOES work. You are the variable in the success. I, personally, needed to start at meetings to make sure I had a complete grasp of the program. After about 3 months of meetings I switched to on-line only and I am still having great success. I pretty much use it only for the e-tools, which are an absolute savior! My insurance pays for my weight watchers membership. If yours does, too, you will have to make sure to use all the on-line tracking as you will have to send in your tracker to your insurance/WW rep and prove that you are actually using the program.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I have used Weight Watchers for over 30 years off and on as needed. My daughter has used it too. I think the online version is really good for those on the go that are not able to physically attend a meeting. I use it but for me going to the meetings are a real eye opener. You are there with everyone else so it is really a eyeopener. I think Weight Watcher in any manner is GREAT.

• TPittman By  TPittman
    05.21.12

I love Weight Watchers online!!! I have it up on my desktop at work and on my smartphone and on my laptop at home. It really helps me stick with the program and is sooooo easy to use!

• LisaMarie52874 By  LisaMarie52874
    11.21.11

I am a Weight Watchers Online member and love it. The website is very easy to use, alot of GREAT information. Very easy to track your points, weigh in. And I can't put a price on my health! If anybody is even thinking of signing up for Weight Watchers, stop thinking and do it. I have lost 40lbs so far.

• kindofamess By  kindofamess
    09.26.11

This is a GREAT resource - if you're really into Weight Watchers. The program isn't for everyone, but if you're dedicated and stick with it, the website is great for on the go tracking and a good resource for info and recipes. The site tends to be a little buggy, I had a hard time entering food and making it save on occasion. However, once you get your favorites int here, it's a breeze. I especially like that you can create meals and save them, that way if you have something similar on a regular basis there is no need to add one item at a time...

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    01.28.11

I am on Weight Watchers Online and it help keeps me positive and helps me to stay thin and eat healthy. Its easy to use and very informative and not expensive at all. I really love it!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    05.23.10

I joined about a month ago and love weight watchers online. It is cheaper than the meetings and just as good for a buzy person like me and man has it helped. I am down about 8 lbs so far in one month.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.10.10

This online program is really great! The website is easy to use (to track your points, find recipes, and calculate points as well). I always found it difficult to calculate the points using the books, but this program figures it out for you! You can also find insperational stories to keep you going....

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    04.20.10

I've been trying to convince a friend to try this out, but had NO idea what it would cost ..this seems totally affordable if it works and one can stick to their plan!