Wei East Wrinkle Relief Eye Cream | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Pricey but very good quality cream.

• condoleeza By  condoleeza
    10.27.11

Best eye cream ever. I have tried a lot of eye creams in an attempt to address the lines and creepiness of my aging eye skin. I had received a sample of this brand and really loved it. For one thing, the sample was very ample. The sample lasted long enough for me to really be able to get some results. The other thing I noticed, is you did not have to use much of this lovely cream at all. I knew I was going to buy this product as soon as I ran out of my sample. You can buy it directly from their website, where I think it is reasonably priced ($37.50), given the results and as compared to some of the other high end lines that I have not gotten results from and are much higher priced. I can't remember exactly when I bought the jar I have, but it has been well over 7 months and I still have about a half a jar left. And I use it religiously. Like I said A lot does not need to be used. You would just be wasting product. Great stuff.