Wegmans Grocery Store Review | SheSpeaks

• Doreyjefferson By  Doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

Best grocery store to shop at! They have the freshest fruits & vegetables ever! I Love Wegmans

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

My favorite grocery store ever! I drive 1 1/2 hours to Wegmans to shop once a month. The variety and prices are fantastic. The store layout is next to none and the employees are wonderful. I wish there was one closer so that I could go more often. I make a day of it since it is a big store and usually eat lunch at one of the food stations.

• MommyRamblingsBlog By  MommyRamblingsBlog
    12.13.13

Absolutely love Wegmans, the quality, variety, prices and entire experience are second to none!!!

• mojaverose By  mojaverose
    11.08.13

Went to Wegmans while visiting a relative and was really surprised at quality of products in the store. Everything was clean and orderly and I had no problem finding what I was shopping for. Will definitely shop Wegman's again.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    05.13.13

I love wegmans, I am in there a few times a week and the stores are always clean,well stocked and when I don't feel like cooking dinner,I can pick up something in the café and have dinner that's great and convenient,their is a lrge variety that changes often and with the seasons. I don't shop at any other supermarket in my area,wegmans is tops for me !

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    05.12.13

Amazing food selection! Not a fan of the prices though.

• TabithaLyn By  TabithaLyn
    05.03.13

I love Wegmans. Lots of variety and great prices!

• gspyswifey By  gspyswifey
    05.03.13

We go into Wegmans just to smell the yummy food and order some pizza! They have delish sourdough bread that we love & usually does'nt last a day in our household. The only negative thing I have is that they are a lil pricey but other than that it is a great store over all :)

• Txlakegirl By  Txlakegirl
    07.27.12

This review is about some of the Wegmans brand products not about this store. I am visiting and heard about wegmans store from my daughter. So off I go to pick up a few things, seafood, yogurt and a good roast. Loved the store, kids bought lots of fruit. Got home, tasted their organic super plain yogurt and it was awful. Here arethe ingredients: organic sugar, organic corn starch, organic cream, inulin (dietary fiber), fish oil (anchovy, sardine), kosher gelatin (beef, tilapia). Vitamin d. Honestly I feel cheated... they promoted this as a healthy product...in realty it is garbage. So you might want to take a moment and read the ingredients. Yuck The inulin is really a texture product like the pink slim used as a meat filler. Needless to say it went in the trash.

• michijay By  michijay
    07.20.12

I love Wegman's! My first visit was in Rochester, NY while visiting my family. They have everything you could ask for; the food is excellent, the placement is very attractive and the prices are not bad. The produce is so fresh, as is the meat, fruit and the heavenly bread/pastries. I've found them in PA and NJ and I will definitely be shopping there. Order a cake and you'll swear it came from your favorite bakery.

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    07.18.12

What can I say, but 'Wow, Wegmans." Incredible shopping experience. Knowledgeable staff, products they stand behind and never a doubt as to service. A+ in my book!

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.15.12

My favorite fancy grocery store. Their fresh and prepared foods is the BEST. They always have a nice variety of produce and feature locally grown, seasonal merchandise. I always spend too much money here.

• Jennifer1111 By  Jennifer1111
    01.20.12

Uncomparable customer service!!!

• mekelsey By  mekelsey
    01.16.12

I regularly think about moving back north for no reason other than WEGMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jackieb80 By  jackieb80
    12.30.11

The best store ever...I miss it since moving out of Maryland. Whole Foods comes close but nothing is exactly like Wegman's out here on the west coast.