Website Pogo com | SheSpeaks

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I love pogo.com been a member for years :-)

• shecat By  shecat
    11.22.11

Love pogo been a member for years

• CYNDY5157 By  CYNDY5157
    09.15.11

BEEN PLAYING THIS FOR 5 YEARS ASWOME SITE!!! PLUS SAVE YOU COKEREWARD POINTS ON YOU COKE PRODUCTS AND YOU CAN GET 3-12 MONTHS FREEEEEE!!

• ctucker45 By  ctucker45
    01.05.11

I love Pogo! It's a boredom curer. Great place to make a new online friend, earn tokens for prizes (although I've never won prizes). I've been a Club Pogo member for over 10 years. Highly recommend!

• thebluestbutterfly By  thebluestbutterfly
    11.02.10

I just started using this site. I am really enjoying playing Scrabble although the computer seems to be more educated than I am . I have won enough times that it is still a fun game. This is more rewarding than playing online against real people (whom I suspect are cheating with a Scrabble dictionary or something of the sort). I look forward to exploring Pogo.

• chatty45 By  chatty45
    09.10.10

We have been members of Pogo for many years. It is a good website, and we enjoy the games and relaxing. Entering for sweepstakes with tokens and playing for badges makes Pogo even more fun

• leaf_22 By  leaf_22
    09.09.10

Im a pogo addict...and if you have facebook account you can play it there too.

• wkv2069 By  wkv2069
    07.22.10

I like playing the free games, it is a little expensive for someone who just wants to play a game every once in awhile. Love the free games though!

• jkikibear By  jkikibear
    07.20.10

Pogo.com is very addicting. Once I start Playing I can't stop. I received a free Club Pogo membership through my Cokerewards.com account . That lasted a month. I don't want to pay for it. It is fun to play every once in awhile.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    07.14.10

I something use and play their games. They are ok to, But you still have to pay to became a member to get all this Cool thing. If you upgrade.. But you can still Play most FREE Games, not all of them are free, you need to be a member.