Warner Brothers Studios Jack the Giant Slayer | SheSpeaks

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Love it

Great spin on a story we all grew up hearing and reading. We've watched it a few times, and every watching reveals just a little bit you miss the last time.

• Babyface10 By  Babyface10
    06.10.16

Too confusing.

This movie was so confusing that I couldn't keep up with what is going on in this movie. My husband mom and brother thought it was confusing too. My husband kept trying to fill us in on what was happening.

• Blondy4life2005 By  Blondy4life2005
    05.16.16

I really liked this movie. More of a modern day twist to a rather old story.

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

Family friendly movie. It was really cool watching a remake of a movie I enjoyed as a child. Has lots of action

• Achoffmeister By  Achoffmeister
    11.07.15

Great movie. My kids really enjoyed it. I would recommend this movie to anyone

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

This Movie was ok, would be a good for family night!

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

Also a different twist on hack and the bean stalk but it's still good with good actors.

• seayahtsea25 By  seayahtsea25
    06.02.15

My whole family thoroughly enjoyed this movie n thats nearly impossible to do since we all like different types

• knatasha By  knatasha
    06.16.14

My family loved this movie. No one moved until it was finished

• dontlikealaska By  dontlikealaska
    06.11.14

My family loved this movie. We had an idea that we would enjoy it, so we bought it and were so glad that we did. We have owned it for quite some time, and probably watched it more than ten times. We love movies that we can watch as a family that aren't overly cheesy and have some action.