Warner Bros Pictures Lights Out | SheSpeaks

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.17.18

A Great At Home Date Night Movie

As the owner of a Large Entertainment Blog, Horrors are my favorite. I am very hard to entertain or scare anymore because of that. But I will give this a neutral as at least it was not a "kill for no reason" movie and it did have good acting.

• Hxylee2 By  Hxylee2
    06.16.18

I rented this movie at first. I started watching it but I got called into a meeting so I didn?t get to finish. I came home and finished it and it scared me. I normally don?t get scared so it was a thrill. Definitely worth every penny. I eventually winded up buying it to rewatch with my family!!

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I remember seeing this in the theaters and thought it was pretty creepy. I mean I just watched Hertidary on Saturday and would say that Lights Out is nowhere near as good or creepy, but it's a great popcorn flick!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

My husband and I went and seen this in the theaters! Dear god almighty was it scary. Had the entire theater screaming lol

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

Keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Had a lot of good scary moments... could have done a little more but definitely worth watching.

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

I saw this movie in theaters and have watched it multiple times since. I enjoyed this movie. It was creepy with just enough jump scares.

• Dbackfan By  Dbackfan
    09.27.17

Don't Turn the Lights Out!

Love the characters Teresa Palmer plays in movies. The scare in this movie is more what it is building up to. Believe me this is not a movie you want to watch alone in the dark. My mistake!

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I enjoyed this movie. Its not one of my favorites. I think they could had made it scarier. But it was good .

• Decker95 By  Decker95
    05.23.17

It was a great movie. Lots of jumpy parts. It wasn't as realistic as I had hoped. Had great picture though. It wasn't a movie is watch a second time though. It got a bit boring.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.26.17

Lights out

I liked this movie....my husband git so far into it he was screamin at the tv. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.