Warner Bros Heads Up | SheSpeaks

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.04.20

Such a fun game

Such a fun game to play with friends! I really like the entertainment categories. Better if at least a few people are playing instead of just 2. Too many people though makes it less fun.

• hhaase By  hhaase
    04.03.20

Fun and user friendly!

This game is so much fun fun to play when we get together with friends or family! I love how easy it is to use.

• plong22 By  plong22

Lots of Fun

Lots of fun. Easy to play for all ages. We play with young and old and we all have fun.

• OrangeCountyReads By  OrangeCountyReads

Need some laughs?

Fun for the whole family- but only if you don?t cheat!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.02.20

This game is so hilarious! Even my 84 year old Dad loved it. We played with a group that included ages fro 8 up 84 and had the best time ever!

• Tatumsale By  Tatumsale
    03.20.20

Heads up for Heads Up

I like it, it?s a fun game to play with friends and family. However, sometimes the correct and incorrect can be switched or can glitch. So, even though it is a fun game to play, almost exactly like charades, it can sometimes glitch and not give you the correct outcome. Also, for me, personally, I don?t like how it videos the person acting out or wherever the camera is pointed

• mrussell27 By  mrussell27
    03.19.20

Such a fun game! Everyone will enjoy this game! Every time me and my family play, we play for hours.

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.25.20

Great Game

Love the app. Its always a good way to pass time with friends. My group always has a good time playing. There is plenty of categories for most interests. Its good for all ages.

• irelands15 By  irelands15
    01.24.20

Hilarious Family Fun

This is by far my favorite game to play with my family, and it's great that we can play it anywhere which has proven hilarious on family vacations. We love watching to video recordings of everyone trying to act out the words - those alone are quality entertainment!

• HalfPintt By  HalfPintt
    01.23.20

Fast fun.

It was a fun, quick game! It could definitely use more subjects, but it was a great app to download and play with my husband.