Warner Bros Heads Up | SheSpeaks

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Love it

This game is so fun especially with friends and family! It?s a fun way to come together and enjoy each other?s company with laughter!

• Crystalwill By  Crystalwill
    12.01.19

Fun, you should try it out for all the laughs

Really fun game to play! I like it to play it with family and friends. Really cool that you can download app on your phone to play as well. It had a lot of different categories to choose from.

• Murraymimi223 By  Murraymimi223
    11.09.19

Super fun for all

This is the funnest game I've played in a long time. I would recommend anyone that hasn't played it, try it! You will love it.

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Family fun

The first time I ever saw this app me and my daughter were waiting in a very very long line at six flags and there was a group of people in front of us who were playing the game heads up.I seem to be having so much fun and not even paying any mind to the fact that the line was extremely long so I pulled out my phone and downloaded the app andFor the rest of our trip to six flags every line we played the game and it made the lines seem a lot less dreadful.The only reason I would not give it five stars is because the technology seems to be really sensitive and any slight movement will move you into the next word.

• Jhines27 By  Jhines27
    07.31.19

Headsuppp

It?s good for first time interactions with groups of people. It helps you to get to know them and is an easy ice breaker. It?s also fun when you know the other players.

• Mrsebrust By  Mrsebrust
    07.31.19

Laughter for Days

Love this game! Fun for everyone. I wish there were more categories for even more hours of fun!

• mocha2008 By  mocha2008
    07.24.19

Lots of fun and lots of laughs

I love this game and have had it on my phone for a while now. Its a lot of fun and great for the whole family. There is something for every age group. Its easy to play and it can get competitive with the right people. All you have to do is describe wants on the screen and the person holding the screen has to guess if they get it right ok or if they get it wrong or skip thats ok too. Its timed and gives you how many you got correct at the end. Again fun for the whole family.

• FurBabies By  FurBabies
    07.24.19

Fun game!

Really fun game! Great to play with the whole family. All ages can enjoy this game. It's easy enough for the little ones and entertaining enough for the adults!

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Classic Game

I can not give this game enough stars. My family and I traveled to Disney recently and occasionally had to wait in lines upwards of two hours. We played Heads Up the entire time and had a blast. The variety of packs are so fun, especially trying to act things out in public. My family comes back to this game time and time again because it's just so classic and engaging. We also love watching the video after capturing everyone's faces trying to explain what the word is.

• Tinah1234 By  Tinah1234
    05.22.19

My daughter and I love this game! It's so fun! Such an easy but yet great game