Walmart Store | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Walmart gone wrong

Walmart is a hard store to believe they pay there workers almost nothing and work them to death. Walmart as also stopped price matching. Two strikes. Walmart does have the saving catchers, you might make 2 dollars from your trip. There prices are not the cheapest. Good luck

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Only if you truly need to go there

Only shop here for butt wipes Customer service is wretched & I DON'T support child labor - cost .30$ for a remote control car & Wal-Mart sells it for 60$ - TRUE STORY - not to mention their lack of respect for employees & INTENTIONALLY only working them (employees) 35hr or less AS NOT TO HONOR health insurance

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Great deals

When I go to Walmart for the most of the time the employees are in a good mood and try to be helpful. There are times that the employees seems ugly but we all can not have the best of moods 24/7. The bathrooms need to be checked more often and fixed more. The last few times I went and used the bathroom the toilet didn't work all the time.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

We do most of our shopping here. They have almost everything we need.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

Its better to shop online

I dread going into the stores, because of their ridiculously long lines. Yes the prices are cheap, but not worth standing in line for an hour or more. I go in there unless I absolutely have to. I do go to there vision center. They have great eye doctors. I only shop on their website now.

• Christlike82 By  Christlike82
    06.23.16

I love Walmart

I love shopping at Walmart. Mostly everything you need is from pet fish to frozen fish! Yes some employees can be rude but that's just not Walmart but all stores.

• Leahmom By  Leahmom
    05.06.16

One quality Walmart store

I have only been in one Walmart that I can say was an enjoyable experience. The employees were helpful, and the store was tidy and spacious. Most Walmart stores I have found lacking in these areas.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.03.15

Walmart is usually my first choice because of prices. What I do not like is the attitude of some of the employees. They have about a dozen lines and most of the time there are only 4 open; that has to change. I spend more time waiting in line than I do shopping.

• mary79 By  mary79
    10.31.15

Okay, so I have been to many Walmart stores from Michigan to Georgia and what I have found is some are good, some not good at all. For instance, you couldn't pay me to step foot in the Walmart in Sterling Heights, MI (Van Dyke/14 mile) again. But Sterling Heights has another location I never had a problem with, and where I live now in Big Rapids, MI, I don't mind going in that Walmart at all. It's clean and the employees are friendly, I even have a favorite cashier.

• candries By  candries