Wally Lamb Shes Come Undone | SheSpeaks

• shlay51 By  shlay51
    01.25.12

I read this book when I was in high school and came across it again when I was packing to move. Great book, looking forward to reading it again.

• Lydia1974 By  Lydia1974
    01.25.12

I'm a big fan of Wally Lamb, his books draw you in and take time to read - which I love. She's Come Undone is an all-time favorite and I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't read it, and wants to try a new author. I Know This Much is True is also fabulous and I recently read The Hour I First Believed, which was good, but not on par with the first two. You'll know quickly if you love or hate Wally Lamb.

• rlnclark By  rlnclark
    01.24.12

Read this a few years ago. It was a great book, but for Wally Lamb, I would have to say I Know This Much Is True is the superior novel. Not many agree with me, though, so worth the read.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    02.10.11

Good read.

• kminick1 By  kminick1
    11.19.10

One of my alltime favorite books. A story of childhood struggles that many of us face and how these experiences shaped her. Very well written. I love Wally Lamb!

• apreisen By  apreisen
    08.11.10

Just two words - Amazing Book

• kgoldmith1023 By  kgoldmith1023
    07.22.10

I really liked this book, it will put some of with its language and subject matter I wouldn't recommend it for everyone

• October By  October
    06.10.10

I read this book some years ago and I honestly found it somewhat disturbing.

• LoopyLooop By  LoopyLooop
    05.19.10

I agree about Dolores being irritating at times. It's the book's only major flaw. I did enjoy the book overall, and I'd recommend to casual female readers.

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    05.08.10

I enjoyed reading this book, although at times I found Dolores irritating.