Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders | SheSpeaks

• chihuahua_lady By  chihuahua_lady
    01.24.16

It says made in China. I don't buy any food that isn't made in the US.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

My furbabies love Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders. It's an all natural treat. Which is what I truly love about this product. And a healthy alternate from the grain and byproduct treats.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

Again, I used to buy this treat for our dog until I found out it is made in China. We decided no food products from here what-so-ever for ourselves or our animal friends.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.05.13

This is another treat my dog really liked. I don't know if they are harmful or not but my Bichon liked them a lot!

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

this is my dogs favorite go to treat and the cat trys to eat them to if I don't hide them! they are a hard crunchy piece of chicken and that is all that is on the ingredients list and that makes me happy to know I'm not giving my pet chemicals and I couldn't believe the value. it was great

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.14.13

While my furbabies loved this treat, I was disappointed to find a Made in China annotation on the package. I don't recommend anyone feed their furchildren anything made in China. The lack of quality control even in human food products is scary. Too many deaths have resulted from such products. I will not buy them.

• abandac By  abandac
    01.09.13

my dog is a six year old miniature pinscher and she is very picky about what she eats. she loves these treats and comes running when she hears me rattling the bag.,and whi

• silhouette74 By  silhouette74
    07.20.12

My dog tends not to be picky about her tastes inc vegetables haha and she while she did enjoy these, other reviews online make me leery of trying it again in the future.

• michijay By  michijay
    07.20.12

My dogs really enjoy this snack. I go through the bags so quickly. I wish the cam in larger bags.

• savneeboobel By  savneeboobel
    04.25.12

Best pet treats on the market. Natural, healthy and they love them. My 4 will not go to bed without theirs, treats and then sleep....and the one with yams and chicken is a close tie to the chicken tenders with them. They need them or I get no sleep....seriously.