Vtech V Smile TV Learning System | SheSpeaks

• sierramarie By  sierramarie
    04.11.12

I have two kids ages 6 and 8. We have had this learning system for about 6 years now. My son LOVED this system. He played with it when he was younger. He is now too advanced for the system. He is 8 but reading on a 5th grade level so they games and learning lessons are too easy. My daughter played with the system a few times. She is not a big video game player. She likes to play with her "real" toys, draw and read.

• gipena By  gipena
    12.03.11

We purchased this toy for our then 3 1/2 yr old daughter for Christmas 2010. She did not like it at all. She may have used it for maybe 6 times. It eats up batteries like crazy.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.19.11

Bought this for my daughter and she wasn't into it. She played a few times and then put to the side.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    05.15.11

my 4 and 6 year old always wanted to play with the grown up systems but i hated that they learned nothing except fighting so when i found this i was happy because they are learning from characters they already know and love i am keeping these in good condition for when my 3 year old gets old enough

• teachermimi By  teachermimi
    04.01.10

this system is so glitchy i can not count on it to work

• TJC1988 By  TJC1988
    08.25.09

AMAZING I bought a V-tech for my 5 year old brother and its not only fun but educational. Worth the money.

• mzzteacha By  mzzteacha
    07.06.09

I bought this for my son who has since outgrown it. Now I use it in my 1st grade classroom. I set up a center and the kids use it regularly! It is a fun way to make sure kids are practicing skills learned.

• robynlong By  robynlong
    06.01.09

my son has the vsmile system and the vsmile pocket and he loves them both. This system has great games that he is able to play without help and it teaches so many things.

• mom3grls268 By  mom3grls268
    03.12.09

My 3 yr old daughter recieved the vsmile pocket as a christmas gift and absolutely loves it. She gets to play games featuring all the characters she loves and learns something in the process. She also feels like a big kid when she plays it, often referring to it as her DS b/c she wants to be like her big sister. I believe that we'll have this one around for years and when she out grows it our now 1yr old will be playing with it.