Vistaprint com Website | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

My favorite website for designing business cards. They always have deals and savings going on. I just spent $13 (free shipping) for 500 full color business cards. I highly recommend this website for anyone looking for a printing specialist at a great price.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    11.09.14

I have used Vistaprint products for about 7 years now. I am always satisfied. They once replaced a set of business cards for free even though the error was my fault. They have excellent customer service and great prices.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

I had a great experience with them. There are so many choices for less money

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I had a good experience purchasing items from Vista Print. I got two custom made coffee mugs, a notebook, and calendar made with personal pictures. They are very good gifts! Customer service was very helpful and my order was shipped and delivered on time with no problems or delays. Shipped the next day.

• lovelypinkdiva By  lovelypinkdiva
    01.23.13

I love this site and the specials they offer. I have bought several items using their specials, from letterhead to business cards to magnetic car sign. The quality is very good, and reasonable. This is the perfect place to go to for your business needs.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Great site for printing needs. Its easy to use and the products are first class.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie
    01.10.13

When I ever I need business cards, Vistaprint is where I go. Great deals and they are very professional.

• Teen2toddler0824 By  Teen2toddler0824
    12.12.12

Love this company! When I was working in Real Estate full-time this was my go-to company for business cards and branding items, alike. I still use them today for tons of items.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    11.24.12

Great company with afforable some times free items.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

It's pretty simple to use and they have a great variety of products you can personalize. I mostly get address stamps or business cards for them. They turn out great and even when I had an issue, they were quick to rectify it and resend something at no charge to me. They have reasonable prices and deals so I'm very pleased to use them when I need something from them.