Vistaprint.com Website Review | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Great user friendly website. Great products for small business owners.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    11.09.14

I have used Vistaprint products for about 7 years now. I am always satisfied. They once replaced a set of business cards for free even though the error was my fault. They have excellent customer service and great prices.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

I had a great experience with them. There are so many choices for less money

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I had a good experience purchasing items from Vista Print. I got two custom made coffee mugs, a notebook, and calendar made with personal pictures. They are very good gifts! Customer service was very helpful and my order was shipped and delivered on time with no problems or delays. Shipped the next day.

• lovelypinkdiva By  lovelypinkdiva
    01.23.13

I love this site and the specials they offer. I have bought several items using their specials, from letterhead to business cards to magnetic car sign. The quality is very good, and reasonable. This is the perfect place to go to for your business needs.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Great site for printing needs. Its easy to use and the products are first class.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie
    01.10.13

When I ever I need business cards, Vistaprint is where I go. Great deals and they are very professional.

• Teen2toddler0824 By  Teen2toddler0824
    12.12.12

Love this company! When I was working in Real Estate full-time this was my go-to company for business cards and branding items, alike. I still use them today for tons of items.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    11.24.12

Great company with afforable some times free items.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

My favorite website for designing business cards. They always have deals and savings going on. I just spent $13 (free shipping) for 500 full color business cards. I highly recommend this website for anyone looking for a printing specialist at a great price.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

It's pretty simple to use and they have a great variety of products you can personalize. I mostly get address stamps or business cards for them. They turn out great and even when I had an issue, they were quick to rectify it and resend something at no charge to me. They have reasonable prices and deals so I'm very pleased to use them when I need something from them.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I got a small tote on here and was very please by the quality of it. It looks very nice. I also got address labels.

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

We used Vistaprint to make post it notes to give out at our wedding 2 years ago! They were great and so affordable!

• Mora18 By  Mora18
    05.09.12

Last year for Mothers Day I had a custom made calendar for my mom! She loooooved it! My grandma passed away when my mom was only 6years old so every Mothers Day my mom gets a little down, that's how my idea came to be. I made her a calendar with photos of all the family and reserved the month of May specially for photos of my grandma! Vistaprint makes it so easy to customize just about anything and create great memorable gifts! Can't forget the look on my mom's face when she unwrapped her gift, and with every page turned, every month of the year, she had a big smile on her face! When she made it to the month of May, she took a long breath, pressed my grandma's photo to her chest and whispered "I love this"! Couldn't have been more happy! Thanks to Vistaprint for the great customer service and products!

• dali314 By  dali314
    10.01.10

I love this site. They send me emails all the time for free items just pay shipping. Ive had business cards, labels, stamps, post its, note cards, notebooks, mouse pad, tote bags and tshirts done by them and all have turned out wonderful.