Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Review | SheSpeaks

• aowens16 By  aowens16
    06.26.17

Smells so yummy

I am absolutely obsessed with this fragrance. I found it in a Cosmo magazine and have loved it ever since. It is what I wear most of the time.

• pagnl5lemons By  pagnl5lemons
    06.13.16

I recently got a sample smell at the Mall of this perfume. I liked it so i bought it as a graduation gift for my cousin. I liked it so much I went back and bought a bottle for myself.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Love Love Love, as you can tell it is my favorite. My husband likes it too.

• Cmbcpa By  Cmbcpa
    03.14.16

My other #1 fragrance. Love Flower Bomb. Scent is NOT overpowering but subtle and light. Very pretty. Similar to Angel, but different as it is lighter. Beautiful and aromatic.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

This is one of my favorite scents! It has a sweet musky smell. It's in a cute bottle and if you but a kit you get a cute pink box with a black ribbon! It's expensive but so worth the money! I bought mine a year ago and still have over half the bottle left.

• Gennylovespink By  Gennylovespink
    08.28.15

Decent smell, not my taste but smells good. The bottle looks classy and I would give it a second try and see if I like it or not

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

I LOVE THIS SCENT. Wale was not kidding that this is beloved. It's incredible and lasts forever with tons of compliments. It's great for all ages, really. It's floral and bright.

• midnightblue By  midnightblue
    05.19.15

Top on my list of fragrances. If you are looking for a nice long lasting fragrance this is the winner. Smells amazing and everyone will ask what you are wearing

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

One of my favorites. Love it.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    09.25.14

I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like this stuff. It smells overpowering and sickly to me. Yuck.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

smell so good , I really like it

• Sunday02p By  Sunday02p
    12.08.13

My favorite scent! I always get compliments each time I wear it. For me, it seems to last all day unlike others.

• happi23 By  happi23
    11.06.13

One of my favorite scents!

• wenrom31 By  wenrom31
    09.07.13

This scent is soft and feminine and yet bold enough to get noticed. A little goes a long way and the scent lingers for hours. It's really beautiful!

• Bellamamma04 By  Bellamamma04
    08.23.13

My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas and I loved it! I wore it everyday because every time I wore it I got amazing compliments! I ran out! Time to get a new bottle!!