Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume

4.7
              Rated #10 in Fragrance
25 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I received samples from influencer program years ago and loved that it has this light floral scent but use only a little at a time. Spray and walk under a mist. Or little dabs on the wrists. I highly recommend it to my friends

Okay Gorgeous bottle but not my scent. It was overpowering and too floral. I felt like it needed some fresh or citrus notes to even it out.

Feel-good fragrance Is it weird to have a fragrance make you feel good about yourself? Flowerbomb is my all-time favorite and has been for 13 years. It is feminine without being too sweet or too overpowering, yet it has staying power. I can't say enough good things about this one.

Smells so yummy I am absolutely obsessed with this fragrance. I found it in a Cosmo magazine and have loved it ever since. It is what I wear most of the time.

I recently got a sample smell at the Mall of this perfume. I liked it so i bought it as a graduation gift for my cousin. I liked it so much I went back and bought a bottle for myself.

Love Love Love, as you can tell it is my favorite. My husband likes it too.

My other #1 fragrance. Love Flower Bomb. Scent is NOT overpowering but subtle and light. Very pretty. Similar to Angel, but different as it is lighter. Beautiful and aromatic.

This is one of my favorite scents! It has a sweet musky smell. It's in a cute bottle and if you but a kit you get a cute pink box with a black ribbon! It's expensive but so worth the money! I bought mine a year ago and still have over half the bottle left.

Decent smell, not my taste but smells good. The bottle looks classy and I would give it a second try and see if I like it or not

I LOVE THIS SCENT. Wale was not kidding that this is beloved. It's incredible and lasts forever with tons of compliments. It's great for all ages, really. It's floral and bright.

Top on my list of fragrances. If you are looking for a nice long lasting fragrance this is the winner. Smells amazing and everyone will ask what you are wearing

One of my favorites. Love it.

I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like this stuff. It smells overpowering and sickly to me. Yuck.

smell so good , I really like it

My favorite scent! I always get compliments each time I wear it. For me, it seems to last all day unlike others.