Vigoss Jeans | SheSpeaks

• IDJmomofthree By  IDJmomofthree
    02.29.12

Great jeans for the price I bought 7 pairs of these jeans on Amazon all different styles and they are awesome..fit great run true to size and are pretty good quaility comparable to I would say guess jeans but fit even better. I am a size nine with a butt and curvy thighs I normally have issues with jeans smashing my butt or pinching at the hips not with these. Good Jeans at a very reasonable price!

• papazian By  papazian
    02.19.12

I like to have another pair but having problems finding them here in kodak tn

• aralis By  aralis
    11.02.11

I love Vigoss Jeans. I have trouble finding jeans that fit me right. I am curvy and don't have a very shapely booty. Vigoss fits good in all the right places and accentuates the butt. They come in a lot of styles with cute details. They are comfortable and don't cost an arm and a leg. I recommend you give them a try if you are having trouble finding some cute jeans that fit well. I buy mine at JCpenny's.

• undergrad_girl By  undergrad_girl
    06.23.10

I love the Vigoss brand jeans, they have so many colors and styles. I find that they fit so well, the pants don't fit tight or lose, they are just right. I have several styles like skinny jeans and boot leg jeans and they all fit well. This brand of jean can be found anywhere like Alloy, JC Penneys, and Ross.