Victorias Secret Very Sexy Sheer Sexy Mist | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

I bought my first bottle of this several years ago, and it was one of the best perfume purchases I have ever made. My husband (who was my boyfriend then), loved the smell and let me know it! Since then I have sprayed it on for every date night, and long story short.... we have a very good night! Smells spectacular.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

The scent is good but me personally I would rather have fruity sweet, Very Sexy is a bit strong but great to wear for a date night with the hubby :)

• keaanne By  keaanne
    03.22.15

This is one scent I love love love. It is not to strong and not to light its perfect espehially on a date night with my hubby. It has become a new favorite scent and i treat it like gold because i love it so much.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Scent is so good. Love this. Makes me feel pretty and love the bottle. Scent can be strong so use sparingly. But I love their products.

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Smells good but a little to strong for my taste

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Bought it because I really like the smell, however, not so much on me. Good smell just not for me.

• cherylie By  cherylie
    11.05.14

i love Very Sexy this is one of my very favorite Victoria Secret scents, i have the regular size, and a travel size that i can carry with me so i can freshen up as the day goes on.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

One of the best scents VS has. My husband loves it.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

This is one of the first scents I bought from VS years ago. It's also one of my favorites. I have become a VS perfume junkie. Love me some VS perfume and no matter which one I'm wearing my husband always tells me I smell good. ;)

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

It's smells like old lady.

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.02.14

I have been told by two different boyfriends now that I smell like a stripper every time I have worn this :/ Probably not the best impression. While I like the smell, it is very strong and can be overbearing. I put it in my gym bag so if I have to go somewhere afterwards and don't have time to change/shower I know it will cover up the stink lol. Other than that it's too strong for me and gives me headaches.