Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo & Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• Montgomerydeanna575 By  Montgomerydeanna575
    06.16.20

Love victorias secret

I really Love victorias secret so sexy and wished i could find it at decent price

• Ally51414 By  Ally51414
    08.06.15

Works ok smells great tho didn't notice much change

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    01.26.15

I love the Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo & Conditioner. It leaves your hair soft, shiny and not to mention smells AMAZING!!!

• KathrynP By  KathrynP
    06.19.14

Smells great and make my hair feel soft.

• mercedes14 By  mercedes14
    06.19.14

smells good but doesn't do anything for my hair

• paulandval05 By  paulandval05
    06.18.14

Smells incredible but not so sure about the price or the results

• Shawnalaa By  Shawnalaa
    06.17.14

I absolutely LOVE Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner. I am currently using the one for Color Treated Hair and I have seen a huge difference in the vibrancy of my hair! My hair is super shiny, sleek and glossy. I get Brazilian Keratin Treatments on my hair every six weeks, so I needed a shampoo and conditioner that would be gentle on my hair and not strip it. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair Products does that for me. I have really long (down to my bum) hair- it's wavy and very thick and dry, it can get pretty frizzy- so I love that this makes my hair smooth, lengthening my Brazilian Keratin Treatments and there is no frizz to found! Even on rainy or humid days, when I would usually be walking around with a full head of frizz, with Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner, I have none! Another huge plus is the scent- I absolutely love the scent! I get complemented on it all the time and my fiance is crazy about it! I really can't say enough about Victoria's Secret So Sexy hair products, they really make my hair- and I don't plan on switching products any time soon!

• vanessa10275 By  vanessa10275
    06.10.14

i tried this product, it smelled great, but was way to sticky.

• SheUnleashed By  SheUnleashed
    09.24.13

I didn't even know these existed.... O*M*G*

• pulmprincess By  pulmprincess
    08.14.13

Smell is amazing! Packaging is nice, but I didn't see anything that great for the price.

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.25.12

I love the smell and packaging, but overall I haven't noticed any major difference in the appearance or texture of my thick hair.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

Smells so good, but no difference in the texture of my hair..

• kathy067j By  kathy067j
    12.28.11

My hair smelled great all day long Last for days

• pamela1965 By  pamela1965
    10.04.10

I used my step-daugthers and loved the smell. I think this would be a good shampoo/conditions to have to rotate in and out with others, but my hair is color-treated and I'm not sure this offers protection for that. Good shampoo/conditioner!

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    09.30.10

I wasn't impressed. I thought they were overpriced and I expected better results. Do smell great though.