Victorias Secret Forever Body Mist | SheSpeaks

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

Soothing, long-lasting fragrance.

This perfume is so delicious and fresh. My mom bought one for the first time 2 weeks ago, as soon as I tried it I asked her to get me one for my birthday. It lasts all day and the fragrance is just so soothing, I love it.

• thelmaxo98 By  thelmaxo98
    02.12.17

Favorite body mist of all time <3

I don't really like body mists but this one is definitely my favorite! I love the scent and how it lasts all day!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    07.21.16

Misty and light

I love wearing Victoria's Secret Forever body mist for my everyda perfume. Its so light and makes me feel refreshed!

• DSmith14 By  DSmith14
    07.02.16

😍😍 I tend to think everything from Victoria Secrets is amazing! This fragrance is to die for.

• Charmingguru111 By  Charmingguru111
    06.11.16

Fragrance of the year 2016 Victoria Secrets Forever Sexy

The title says it all. Thanks to Victoria Secrets for my free body mist. I give the body mist 5 Stars. The scent lasts all day even as a body mist,and I do agree it is a very sexy . It has strong scent of either amber or sandal wood, mixed with light powder scent. This fragrance reminds me of Jessica Simpsons's fragrance, but this one is lighter on the sweet side and bolder with the amber or sandal wood. I loved it! By the way the bottle is so beautiful.