Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• aarynspring By  aarynspring
    08.20.15

pretty colors but over priced for the quality in my opinion. It is like a glorified Wet and Wild....

• malikkhatoon By  malikkhatoon
    12.19.13

Very shiny and great for using on top of matter eyeshadows. The dark colors are really pretty but the light ones all look the same. I think they are a bit pricey for their outcome.

• MakeUpArtist2013 By  MakeUpArtist2013
    10.02.12

Not a fan. I never did get into their Beauty Rush products. Heard their changing the brand now.

• kara331 By  kara331
    09.12.12

not bad for a inexpensive shadow. I have a few of these that I carry in my purse. Nice pigment!!

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.27.12

i love victoria secret cosmetics because becasue they are not that expensive and their eye shadows are really shimmery and i like that.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    04.26.12

I really love these eyeshadows, but then without primer on, they will literally crease and flake off in powder all over...I love the baked eye shadows more though. they are pigmented and i feel like i can never run out of these!

• harleyisis18 By  harleyisis18
    12.16.11

This eye shadow adds a fabulous sheen and sparkle to my eyes and really makes them pop. I love wearing this when going out and prefer to blend the colors. It is excellent for festive occasions and is something I would definitely recommend. A must have that garners multiple compliments!