Victoria s Secret Bombshells in Bloom Eau de Parfum | SheSpeaks

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

Victoria secret Puts out some amazing scents, and Secret Bombshell in Bloom is one of these amazing scents! I love the fact that it lasts all day with a wonderful scent of Lily, Pink Freesia, and Red Apple. I enjoy this scent in spring and summer as I am sure you will too.

• Tamtam30 By  Tamtam30
    02.20.16

This is a very soft and subtile fragrance. It makes you feel sexy and smells amazing.

• chanel84 By  chanel84
    02.04.16

Got it as a gift this is the best vs cologne what I used smells sweet

• Natassia83 By  Natassia83
    12.05.15

This fragrance smells like "addictively" amazing. Very empowering understones. A weapon of seduction in a bottle.

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

This perfume smells so good. I originally purchased the regular Bombshell perfume before this one came out and this one definitely smells better!

• jayhyman By  jayhyman
    07.08.15

It's a good fragrance. Its no Sexy Little Thing (please bring that back VS) but its okay.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

Really enjoy wearing this fragrance. Very feminine and fresh. Great as a spring/summer scent.

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

I absolutely love this fragnance. They smell amazingly good. I have finished one bottle already and it last me for soo long time. Little is enough for all day long. And i want to repurchase it again. It really has a clean fresh smell which i really love.

• toni77303 By  toni77303
    08.19.14

I love this product to and love how it smells

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    08.13.14

This stuff is so great. It's more of a clean, fresh, scent for me personally. My mom actually bought this off a yard sale page, and I actually like it a lot. Me, and her usually don't like the same scents so that's saying a lot lol! I really want some of my own. I love VS!