Vicks ZzzQuil Sleep Aid | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

My partner has a problem sleeping at times. He says this works great, does not leave him drowsy, and he wakes up feeling refreshed with a full night of sleep.

• TheNayli22 By  TheNayli22
    08.09.17

I've always had problems falling and staying asleep. I fall asleep about 1-2 hours after taking them, and I was able to sleep 8 hours. At first I was concerned about still being able to wake up but I was pleasantly surprised at how refreshed and alert I felt in the morning and even during nighttime I was able to wake up to my son when he ask me to use the bathroom. I recommend adding this to your night time routine!

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Close to perfect!

For the most part, when I take ZzzQuil I wake up very few times within the night and I wake up withiut feeling drained. But occasionally I find it hard to officially fall asleep, I will get close then woken up again. My boyfriend loves the stuff!

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

If I am ever having a restless night, I take some of this and wake up feeling great, well rested, and ready to take on the day

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

With the minor inconvenience of being drowsy when you first wake up (at least I was) this is great

• Honora529 By  Honora529
    11.15.15

Wasted my money as Zzzquill did absolutely nothing for me. I then find out that it has the same active ingredient as Benadryl which, also does not make me groggy. Had I known that, I would have saved myself the time, trouble and money.

• Lydiald By  Lydiald
    11.11.15

I bought this for my husband to help him sleep during the time he was dealing with a terrible cold. It didn't help him sleep.

• 3ellaMary By  3ellaMary
    10.03.15

This was my favorite When I wasnt feeling good a cap full made wonder and slept like a baby.

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

When I was sick and couldn't sleep this did the trick I was out like a light and felt great when I woke up

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

At first it worked VERY well. But the more I used it the less it worked. Now it doesn't work at all. Your body can build up a tolerance pretty quickly! I would suggest not using it every night even though it states that you can.

• han_mcmillen By  han_mcmillen
    08.22.15

If you struggle with falling asleep, zzquil will do the trick. I have never woken up feeling drowsy. I always feel well rested and ready to go!