Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant and Topical Analgesic | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My mom always used this stuff on us kids to make our chest colds clear up - and it ALWAYS did the trick. Her mom used it on her too, and now I use it on my kids. My son frequently tells me that it is 'spicy' to smell, but he always falls fast asleep afterwards. I keep this on hand all the time just in case my 'babies' get sick.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Quite the cure

Clears your nasal passages and eases your cough. Strong scent but thats what makes it work. A little bit goes a long way...for my young children, i avoid their chest and put it on their feet with socks and it works a charm!

• Livvy13 By  Livvy13
    11.14.16

My father would use this for nearly anything. Every time my brother and I became really sick, he would have us put it on our chests and under our noses before we would sleep at night. It would always work like a charm and it would make falling asleep and breathing easier.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

LOVE VICKS

I ALWAYS KEEP VICKS STOCK UP IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE IT WORKS SO GOOD WHEN THE KIDS OR ME GET SICK RUB THIS ON THEIR CHEST UNDER FEET AND FOREDHEAD IT WORKS MIRACLES

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Good to keep on hand for congestion. I love that it's fast working.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

A Must Have

Every time I get a cold, I always use this. It works great for stuffy noses.

• lilianapxo By  lilianapxo
    07.21.16

As soon as I felt my nose stuffy or congested I always looker for Vapor Rub. Helped so much !! The second of applying it on I felt my nostrils open up . it does have the chill effect later on but its a great product.

• Brooke_69_210 By  Brooke_69_210
    07.21.16

Vicks has never let me down! If I'm sick I put it on the bottoms of my feet before bed always helps!

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

Grew up using it and now I use it on my kids! The best!

• casecreations By  casecreations
    01.07.16

Good for congestion and safe for the whole family.

• LadyGodiva87 By  LadyGodiva87
    11.15.15

Cold and flu season is here. Vick's VapoRub did a great job at opening up my stuffy nose and helping my daughter stop coughing long enough to go to sleep. Poor girl was kept awake by that darn cough until I slathered on the Vick's.