Veronica Roth Divergent | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Pretty good! I need to catch up with the entire series!

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.14.19

Ehh, depends on your taste

I know a lot of people are a fan of this series. But I have to say I just wasn't that into it. I didn't care for the movie either.

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

great book

I just loved the fact that this book was new and different it wasn't a story that i heard before it opened my eyes to a whole new world.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

An overused plot

I've read a ton of young adult/ teen series and I usually read them all the way through, even if I don't thoroughly enjoy them at first. I could not bring myself to continue this series. Not necessarily because it's terrible, we all love a good utopian style society slowly going wrong plot but because it is such an overused storyline, I did not feel compelled to complete it, there are better-written stories out there with similar plot styles and strong female characters.

• Avolina22 By  Avolina22
    10.28.18

The book was good in how it set up the settings and drama for the rest of the book. My only complaint is how in a world were people are constantly going to different factions, why is it such a surprise when people change. Other than that complaint the book was good.

• kscorey By  kscorey
    06.27.18

Divergent

This dystopian novel is an incredible page turner! The characters are incredibly developed and, although they are entirely unique, they are relatable. Once you finish this book you will immediately want to pick up the next book in the series.

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

Absolutely LOVED this book and the whole series. My teenage daughters loved the books as well and devoured them as fast as I did.

• Vnnelson2018 By  Vnnelson2018
    07.28.17

Great read!

One of my all time favorite books. Definitely available for teenagers to read as well as adults. Great read!

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.09.17

I love Veronica Roth. This book you can not put down. I read it so quickly. Great read.

• Lupita_magallon By  Lupita_magallon
    06.08.17

Loved the series

I absolutely love this book series it's so amazing and so heartbreaking. I love a good book about girl power!

• Wanianoor By  Wanianoor
    04.16.17

Amazing

Absolutely loved this book. It is so(!!!) much better than the movie.