Vera Wang Princess Review | SheSpeaks

• AnnaTui By  AnnaTui
    09.07.20

The bottle itself is pretty so is the fragrance so far i think vera wang scents are wonderful.

• melmcd0427 By  melmcd0427
    09.01.20

amazing

i absolutely love this perfume. Whenever i run out i have to buy more.

• asears By  asears
    08.16.20

The name says it all

This is my signature scent. Perfect for day or night, it?s light and sexy! I get compliments on it all the time.

• Lilmissfox By  Lilmissfox
    08.04.20

Yummy scent

I love everything about this perfume, the smell of the bottle the way it looks. I love the way it would look on my counter I love the way it would look as a piece of art. The smell last so long I tried it on in the store I have never actually gotten it for myself but I totally would and I totally would buy it for a friend

• rollerskatingchick By  rollerskatingchick
    07.31.20

Has a very attractive smell, it is very long lasting which you don't find in many perfumes. I enjoy the compliments I get from wearing this perfume.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Best smell. I've had mine for 2yrs now and try to only use it for very special occasions.

• joell51868 By  joell51868
    07.01.20

one of my favorite scents

I absolutely love this light flowert smell by Vera Wang. I recommend this perfume

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.01.20

Lovely and alluring

I totally bought this for the cute bottle...but I like the scent too! It makes a great gift, and I Iove it myself. I use it a few times a week. I like to change fragrances fairly often.

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

Wonderful

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love it so much that I bought my mother one too. The scent is sweet but not too overpowering and lasts for hours with having to be applied again throughout the day. The price that it is and the size of the perfume is also very good and not too expensive.

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Signature Scent

Vera Wang doesn't do anything halfway and this perfume is no exception. It is one of my signature scents that I wear weekly. I love the light sweet smell that makes me feel like a princess every time I put it on!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.03.20

The scent is is divine! I can't get enough of it and everyone compliments me! Then you have the beautiful purple heart bottle which is just gorgeous!

• angelNrichie By  angelNrichie
    03.27.20

Lovely

This perfume smells amazing and comes in a cute heart shaped bottle. It is one of my go-to perfumes.

• sumwitch By  sumwitch
    03.12.20

My go to perfume!

This is my FAVORITE perfume! I got it as a gift years ago and it is still the first scent I pull from my cabinet. I have received many compliments while wearing it. It is not too overpowering and last all day!

• Laceyc92 By  Laceyc92
    02.10.20

Vera

I love vera 😍 her scents are amazing. I need to try this out.

• Misshollygrove By  Misshollygrove
    01.21.20

Amazing

This perfume smells amazing, smells like my youth.. The 90's. Takes me back to the old days.