Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks Reviews

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.17.18

Highly Recommend

Love love love this stuff. I already went through one bottle and am currently on my second. The scent is nice yet not too overwhelming. I found mine at Kohls for around $75, which isnt bad for a perfume.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Great scent Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

Princess is for Queens too!

Princess is perfect. I don't use it exclusively, but I am never without my travel-size heart bottle. It's fresh without smelling potent and too noticeable. I hear "Oh, you smell goo." often And it is just with a little touch on each wrist and the back of neck. I discovered Princess because my daughters brought it home and it quickly became their favorite, then one of mine.

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Amazing

I love the smell! The bottle is also incredibly super cute!!

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

This scent is really good.. I love how the bottle looks. its pretty

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.05.17

parfum vera

It smells wonderful and you really catch a whiff of each characteristic, the water lily, Amber and guava! The bottle is a big plus too!

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

Very nice

I love this perfume.bought for my daughter but wish i had it for myself!

• raiboki By  raiboki
    07.28.17

Long Lasting

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I don't wear many but this one I always go back to. It smells amazing and lasts all day.

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

One of my favorites

I love this perfume and it's been one of my favorite perfumes since high school. I feel like it's a great scent for autumn but also light enough to wear during summer too. I always have a bottle around and probably always will. Also the bottle itself is so dang cute !

• Hrudick By  Hrudick