Vera Wang Lovestruck | SheSpeaks

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long with this perfume smells amazing! My mom bought it first and she loved and recommend it to me. and i really like the smell and thankfully my boyfriedn bought me one bottle for my birthday!and i using it everyday!

• marienate By  marienate
    05.11.15

• PrincessV By  PrincessV
    04.25.15

My sister bought this perfumed and it smelled so good I had to go out and buy myself one.

• sumschied By  sumschied
    11.26.14

I have yet to try this but it is on my Christmas list. Thank you to those whom have left reviews , it certainly helps me in making some choices

• Page55 By  Page55
    09.04.12

I love, love, love this fragrance! I rated it down one star because the scent fades quickly. For a more expensive perfume, it should have more staying power IMHO.

• creesteenah By  creesteenah
    05.22.12

One of my absolute favorites! This fragrance is slightly floral, fun/ flirty but also mature. It is not overwhelming at all, but the scent is still strong enough to be noticed. Its so versatile, I've worn it work, dates and out at night to parties. I highly recommend and hope you'll try it for yourself. (Note: I do not benefit in any way from your liking this product, nor was I asked it review it- I just love it that much!)

• kdowling By  kdowling
    10.27.11

Wow - if you are looking for a perfume that you can wear confidently every day, this would definitely be the one! It's the perfect combination - not too soft, not too strong. I can wear it to work or out to dinner. And the sent is heavenly - your significant other will live up to its name!