Vera Bradley Hipster | SheSpeaks

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

Pretty big for a hip bag. Was good when I needed to hold a lot. I would use it to keep a book in. Nice for travel. Durable and lasts a while

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

I love my hipster purse!!! It lasted for a very long time and kept all my stuff plus my iPad.

• hayleyo By  hayleyo
    11.10.15

I used many hipster as a nurse for about a year and the cross body was nice. Also the pockets kept me organized. But after that time the quilted material gets worn and I rarely use it anymore. So it;s quality up to a certain point.

• carla4u By  carla4u
    07.16.15

I have many Vera Bradley bags but not a hipster I thought the straps would be too short

• collegenanny By  collegenanny
    07.02.15

Great length and shape though the front zipper pouch is a little awkward to use.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    10.24.14

I have 3 Vera Bradley styles and the Hipster is my favorite.

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

For moms- Yes. For kids- Yes. If you're trying to be trending stay away! Very Bradley is not in style.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

Perfect shape for carrying larger items like books or a tablet!

• PrincessSierra By  PrincessSierra
    04.24.13

The Vera Bradley Hipster is the perfect purse for the everyday busy-body! It's unique, cute and keeps you hand free throughout the day. The variety of patterns offered provide diversity, allowing each customer to find a style that meets their individual personality. Not only is this purse stylish, but it's practical. The 100% cotton material allows for easy cleaning, just through it in the washer and go! It also has a variety of pockets inside and out, including two pockets on the front, one large pocket on the back and three slip pockets inside. Overall, this purse if perfect for everyone, anywhere and anytime.