Vaseline Spray Go Total Moisture Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.27.14

This is really quick and convenient, all the scents smell wonderful too. It goes on fast and easy absorbs quick and isnt greasy or heavy, just light and fresh.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    04.20.16

Feels great, love spray body moisturizers but this one needs to be rubbed in.

• irene322 By  irene322
    09.22.14

i like this spraying lotion. so easy to just apply, especially when you're in a hurry out the door. it smells good too.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

If I lived in a colder climate this lotion wouldn't be my choice but, for the super-humid climate of Louisiana, it's a godsend. You can't put on regular lotion here without feeling like an oil slick all day. This provides you with just enough moisture to keep you skin soft without making your clothes stick to you. My favorite is the aloe version since it seems it lasts longer and the scent is preferable to the oatmeal or cocoa butter. Just a note: if you have tile or laminate flooring, it would probably be best to stand on a towel during application - a near slip on an accidentally sprayed floor taught me this :)

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    06.18.14

its a very convenient product and I use it often as I have a small baby and simply don't get time to moisturize from head to toe and then wait for it to dry up. This spray saves so much time and it does moisturize, just not as much as I would like it to. Best thing about it, I can get dressed straight after spraying.

• mandaleighu By  mandaleighu
    05.16.14

I enjoy the convenience of this product, however I did not give it the full 5 stars because I don't feel the moisture lasts as long as Vaseline's traditional lotions.

• Dietcokesue By  Dietcokesue
    04.26.14

Like that it's light and fresh Great scents as well

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.27.14

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.11.14

Wish this was made sooner. Perfect for everyone. Quickly spray, rub in and go. Not oily or sticky feeling when putting on your clothes. This is a must for all women!

• krystlbear By  krystlbear
    03.20.13

I tried this for the first time today and I loved it. Vaseline brand is already on of my favorite brands. You spray it on your body and rub it in. It's not oily or greasy. It leaves your skin very soft.