Vaseline Original Unscented Petroleum Jelly Review | SheSpeaks

• cstephrun By  cstephrun

A must own

A staple in my skincare routine, love it for applying on dry elbows, lips, and sometimes if my skin is especially dry I will apply a small amount to my face and sleep in it. A tub will last you ages, and its a great price. I've never had any time of reaction to it, and in fact when my skin is extra sensitive this is one of the only things it will tolerate.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983

A must have!

The Vaseline is a absolutely must have product in my beauty cabinet! Helps me survive the winter and summer!

• chaiilattefrappe By  chaiilattefrappe

Great Product, buy NOW

The ultimate product for literally everything. You can use to soothe lips, as lip gloss, eye gloss, protectant over cuts and scrapes, to lubricate eyelashes, and even to slug your face for acne prevention

• jellybeanr By  jellybeanr

Go To Product

This is my go to product. works well on my lips and I am never without it. Have been using it for years. Love this product

• jl2288 By  jl2288

Good Product!

This product is very good. Out of most petroleum jelly, I would recommend getting one from Vaseline. My skin gets rashes in the summer sometimes, and that's when this comes in handy. My experience with it has been positive, so I really recommend it!

• Sharip By  Sharip

Great multipurpose product

Original Vaseline is great for really dry skin. Also helps get pierced earrings in if they are being difficult. And helps with cats hairballs.

• hfawcett1978 By  hfawcett1978

Vaseline

Vaseline is great to use on dry skin, makeup removal, and sores. Defiantly one product to keep handy around the house.

• allene7 By  allene7
    03.16.21

Love Vaseline!

With Vaseline you can remove your makeup, use it as a lotion it's great for dry skin and cracked feet, smooth eyebrows, prevent diaper rash, keep hair color off ears and forehead and remove eye make up, and condition your cuticles. I love Vaseline and always have some at home.

• Jaxmom3 By  Jaxmom3
    03.16.21

So versatile

So many uses from make up remover to using to prevent dye from getting on forehead. It is always around my house.

• Sherylkelley7 By  Sherylkelley7
    02.26.21

Staple of any home

Great to have in any home. Vaseline works great for many things around the household. To help dry lips to, rashes, makeup remover.

• chas2u By  chas2u
    02.25.21

Everyday Use

Vaseline is good for a lot of things... makeup removal, application, dryness, etc.

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    02.24.21

It's a classic!

Vaseline is one of those products that is good to have around the house. It's old school, but it works. We use it on hands or feet when they get really dry in the winter. Or when my kids get a cold and their nose gets rubbed raw from blowing it. It's a bit greasy, but sometimes, the classic products are the ones that work best!