Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil | SheSpeaks

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    10.02.14

Love the cocoa butter scent and leaves legs smooth and glowing. Perfect post shaving moisturizer.

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

I love this! The smell is wonderful, and the texture is perfect for the summertime. Just enough moisture!

• MaryReview By  MaryReview
    11.12.13

Absolutely amazed by this stuff. A tad bit greasy if you use too much!

• ornestac By  ornestac
    10.22.13

I absolutely LOVE this body oil. I love the smell of cocoa butter. a great job in moisturizing

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

is faster than applying cream

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    02.05.13

I love this works wonders. Its so easy to put on when you just get out of the shower and are still a little wet. When my husband and I were first dating I left this at his house and the next week when I came over half of it was gone.....and he's a manly man not the type for frufru stuff....so even men like it!

• SMUDD85 By  SMUDD85
    06.12.12

I think this product does a great job in the moisturizing department, but it does tend to be a bit on the greasy side if you don't give it quite a bit of rubbing in/time. I love it for summer though because it really makes your legs look shiny.

• jenscub By  jenscub
    10.29.11

Not a fan. I love the smell of cocoa butter and i love a light oil. This product was just way too greasy. I don't have the time to wait for things to dry before i dress, and this just stayed oily too long.

• Nicole212 By  Nicole212
    10.27.11

I absolutely LOVE this body oil. It is great to use after the shower and has helped my skin stay hydrated for days afterward. I live in the desert so I was desperately searching for something hydrating, and I have definitely found it. The only thing keeping this from getting five stars in my book is that it is not as quick as some other products to use. It is a gel so you have to spend a lot of time rubbing it in, and some time to let it dry. But it is so worth it!