Various Artists Twilight Official Movie Soundtrack Review | SheSpeaks

• Padillalizbeth By  Padillalizbeth
    11.30.15

Great soundtrack, matched the movie perfectly. Catchy mellow music.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Is very true to the movie soundtrack. If you liked the movie music you will like this.

• Christine322007 By  Christine322007
    06.05.13

Love it !!

• angel75601 By  angel75601
    02.15.12

Love LOVE love this soundtrack! Fits the movie to a T!

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    02.15.12

I enjoyed this movie and the music for this was really good.

• kboburchock By  kboburchock
    02.15.12

the best of the twilight soundtracks. a few songs are now on the breaking dawn part 1 also, but this one by far is the best of them all. there is a variety of artist and sounds and they all work together.

• bgt1028 By  bgt1028
    02.15.12

I did the love the Cds it bought me back to the movies and was excited all over again. There were some songs that i did not like to go with movie but overall love the Cd

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

loved the music and exspecially the movie.

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

I love Twilight . . . and the music that Stephenie Meyer picked on her website playlist, which were actually the tracks that inspired a lot of the books. However, this CD is really a Hollywood-ized pop mix of songs that really aren't that great. Where is all the Dido, Coldplay, Cranberries and other truly dramatic and intensely emotional music that isn't corny? And really, why did they pick THAT Muse song?(note my name, I'm a fan) It should have been "Time is Running Out"! Anyway, it just really was a disappointment.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    05.09.09

I love this CD. I listen to it all day long.

• rockyroad777 By  rockyroad777
    03.28.09

it's o.k. nothing special.

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    03.07.09

I loved the movie! I took my niece and six of her friends lol.Although I don't own the soundtrack, I agree that it was very good,a perfect fit for the movie.I'm looking forward to NEW MOON!

• Penguina By  Penguina
    03.02.09

I enjoyed the soundtrack but I didn't like the bonus tracks on the cd i purchased.

• starsoccer_girl13 By  starsoccer_girl13
    02.22.09

Loved the music and the movie.