Various Artists  The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Various Artists The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

4.9
              Rated #4 in Music
SHAREE
28 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Toe tapping fun Fun and upbeat catchy music. These songs will seriously be stuck in your head. It is an inspirational and uplifting soundtrack

Excellent musical movie! Really excellent musical, and I'm not usually a fan of musicals! Can watch it over and over and not get bored!

Dreams & Desires the Reality and What is Possible Love this movie & how it shows the reality of ups & downs of dreams & desires & the beauty of what he created. How the inspiration continues & the music is amazing

Catchy Music Both the movie and the Soundtrack are wonderful. Hubby hates musicals and loved this movie and its songs. This is worth hearing.

Magical, Music is genius The movie is magical and the music is pure genius! It is bewitching and has such moving emotion. Great movie with diversity and character development

One of the best sounds ever made! One of the best soundtracks ever made! The songs are so powerful! Every song gives me the chills. The movie is equally amazing. I bought the soundtrack right after watching the movie. My children love it so much. Play it in our car every time we go somewhere.

The Greatest Match Of All Time Edge and Randy Orton put on a hell of a performance are the end of WWE bACKLASH. The program also included the fat beards and the blacks running around backstage against Ninjas, and I laughed at the fat men falling down in the dumpster. My name is Willomena

Great music and movie This was such a great movie and the music was incredible. Every time I come across it when I?m flipping channels, I have to stop and watch the remainder of it.

Great music Love love love this soundtrack! The music is phenomenal

The movie is great and the music for it is wonderful.

Great music and movie. My daughter and i have watched this show about 10 times now. Love it!

Favorite Music! My husband and I have watched the movie at least a half dozen times and listened to this soundtrack way more than that! Reliving the scenes and stories with every song.

One awesome movie!! This movie is so unbelievable. The acting is off the chart!! The music will give you goose bumps and get you tapping your shoes and dancing... It is a must watch in my book!

I've heard better, I've heard worse Let me guess, you heard "This is Me" and now you're in love? Yes, the music is nice in its respect, but the story is nothing short of an exaggeration of reality and a basic plotline. I know it's not a popular opinion, but quite frankly I've heard better but I've also heard worse.

This Is Me I love the soundtrack. I have played This Is Me for my students and it became our classroom anthem! e