Various Artists The Greatest Showman Original Motion Picture Soundtrack | SheSpeaks

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

Good storyline and loved the singing. It's my kids's number one show.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

I absolutely fell in love with this movie the moment I watched it and the music was phenomenal. I listen to the songs almost everyday! I honestly just can't get enough of it.!

• marsem11 By  marsem11
    09.29.18

This is the perfect family movie. The whole family fell in love with this movie and love singing along.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.29.18

Brilliant !!

I bought the sdtk after watching the movie . While the movie was excellent the music was Brilliant .You Do feel every emotion from the words being sung .

• j-rays By  j-rays
    09.18.18

Love love love x100

Not much to say other than if you've heard this soundtrack, you're guarunteed to love it. Upbeat and inspirational :)

• irishmaiden67 By  irishmaiden67
    06.28.18

Would give 20 stars!

This has to be mine and my S.O.s all time favorite movie! He loves it so much, I got him the sound track to listen to in the car for Father's day. It was a hit! Every time I get in his car, its playing!😄😄😄

• Annabel_Lee By  Annabel_Lee
    04.19.18

Our whole family loves this soundtrack

I love listening to this soundtrack. We watched the movie for a recent family movie night and everyone loved it. I catch my husband and son singing songs from this soundtrack. And my daughter bought her own copy.

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    04.02.18

Great Variety

One of the best soundtracks of the year! It's a great combination of narrative songs and pop ballads that can be listened to separately from the soundtrack so it gives a lot of great variety.

• msannaclark By  msannaclark
    03.28.18

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this "Showman"!

LOVE! Both the movie and the soundtrack are full of moving and uplifting songs. An absolute delight!

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

Soundtrack of the Year!!

If I could give The Greatest Showman more stars, I would! The movie is great. The soundtrack is full of all your favorites from the movie. The story is one that everyone should know about.You learn about a man that came from nothing that became one of the biggest names in history. Great music, beautiful voices. I am so glad that musicals are still around. The movie was awesome and that means the soundtrack is JUST as awesome.