Various Artists The Greatest Showman Original Motion Picture Soundtrack | SheSpeaks

• Annabel_Lee By  Annabel_Lee
    04.19.18

Our whole family loves this soundtrack

I love listening to this soundtrack. We watched the movie for a recent family movie night and everyone loved it. I catch my husband and son singing songs from this soundtrack. And my daughter bought her own copy.

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    04.02.18

Great Variety

One of the best soundtracks of the year! It's a great combination of narrative songs and pop ballads that can be listened to separately from the soundtrack so it gives a lot of great variety.

• msannaclark By  msannaclark
    03.28.18

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this "Showman"!

LOVE! Both the movie and the soundtrack are full of moving and uplifting songs. An absolute delight!

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

Soundtrack of the Year!!

If I could give The Greatest Showman more stars, I would! The movie is great. The soundtrack is full of all your favorites from the movie. The story is one that everyone should know about.You learn about a man that came from nothing that became one of the biggest names in history. Great music, beautiful voices. I am so glad that musicals are still around. The movie was awesome and that means the soundtrack is JUST as awesome.

• iwishiwasaswan By  iwishiwasaswan
    03.27.18

Love!

Love, love, LOVE this soundtrack. I literally can?t say anything else other than I just love this soundtrack!

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    03.14.18

Fantastic Soundtrack

Since watching the movie, I've been listening to the soundtrack on Spotify. The songs are fantastic! If you liked the movie, listening to the soundtrack is a must.

• Milli By  Milli
    03.08.18

Uplifting and energizing music

I've had this soundtrack on repeat since seeing the movie! My daughter and I love the variety of songs. I find it very uplifting and energizing, especially if you listen to the songs in order. It's hard to choose a favorite but I think mine is A Million Dreams. On with the show!