Various Artists The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Review | SheSpeaks

• kathlina By  kathlina
    06.20.20

One of the best sounds ever made!

One of the best soundtracks ever made! The songs are so powerful! Every song gives me the chills. The movie is equally amazing. I bought the soundtrack right after watching the movie. My children love it so much. Play it in our car every time we go somewhere.

• Spiggarino By  Spiggarino
    06.19.20

The Greatest Match Of All Time

Edge and Randy Orton put on a hell of a performance are the end of WWE bACKLASH. The program also included the fat beards and the blacks running around backstage against Ninjas, and I laughed at the fat men falling down in the dumpster. My name is Willomena

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.11.20

Great music and movie

This was such a great movie and the music was incredible. Every time I come across it when I?m flipping channels, I have to stop and watch the remainder of it.

• beaniebaby70 By  beaniebaby70
    06.09.20

Great music

Love love love this soundtrack! The music is phenomenal

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.06.20

The movie is great and the music for it is wonderful.

• Jdmg29 By  Jdmg29
    04.15.20

Great music and movie. My daughter and i have watched this show about 10 times now. Love it!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.05.20

Favorite Music!

My husband and I have watched the movie at least a half dozen times and listened to this soundtrack way more than that! Reliving the scenes and stories with every song.

• Mbechtel14 By  Mbechtel14
    11.29.19

One awesome movie!!

This movie is so unbelievable. The acting is off the chart!! The music will give you goose bumps and get you tapping your shoes and dancing... It is a must watch in my book!

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

I've heard better, I've heard worse

Let me guess, you heard "This is Me" and now you're in love? Yes, the music is nice in its respect, but the story is nothing short of an exaggeration of reality and a basic plotline. I know it's not a popular opinion, but quite frankly I've heard better but I've also heard worse.

• vanel46 By  vanel46
    05.31.19

This Is Me

I love the soundtrack. I have played This Is Me for my students and it became our classroom anthem! e

• Loohoo21 By  Loohoo21
    10.11.18

Good storyline and loved the singing. It's my kids's number one show.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

I absolutely fell in love with this movie the moment I watched it and the music was phenomenal. I listen to the songs almost everyday! I honestly just can't get enough of it.!

• marsem11 By  marsem11
    09.29.18

This is the perfect family movie. The whole family fell in love with this movie and love singing along.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.29.18

Brilliant !!

I bought the sdtk after watching the movie . While the movie was excellent the music was Brilliant .You Do feel every emotion from the words being sung .

• j-rays By  j-rays
    09.18.18

Love love love x100

Not much to say other than if you've heard this soundtrack, you're guarunteed to love it. Upbeat and inspirational :)