Valentine's Day Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

cute love centered movie

I liked the cast they worked so well together, this movie was funny as well i didn't expect it to be as funny as it was, i thought it would just be about love but it was about life as well.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

i mean.. it was okay. not that interesting to be completely honest. i would watch this just to make time pass by.

• Bellamami1229 By  Bellamami1229
    08.31.14

When I had watched the previews for this movie it looked so good. I couldn't wait to see this movie! I finally got to sit down and watch this movie and it was such a let down. It was not near as funny as what I had expected it to be. The best parts of the movie was shown in the previews.

• Jamiejustis By  Jamiejustis
    06.27.13

I was really looking forward to this movie, and it was a total let down. I figured with such a star studded cast, it's got to be a great right? That's pretty much all it was. A bunch of big names all in one movie trying to draw people in. I didn't find it too funny, and a bit boring at parts. For those of you who to decided to watch it anyway, just be glad to didn't waste the money at the theater.

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

I didn't really like it, I thought it was going to be better with all the well know stars...

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

chick flick...was a good movie

• kennerz1234 By  kennerz1234
    08.25.12

very cute movie. Def. for women

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    08.24.12

I saw the movie at home with my teen daughter, thought it was funny, taylor swift and taylor lautner...hilarious. Good movie. I actually liked the cast in this movie.

• LoveAO By  LoveAO
    08.01.12

Me and my huney watched this he wouldn't recommend it but i would!!!!!!!!!!

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

It's a good movie although there were a few characters I did not like together and a few I didn't get into the storyline. there are some strange twists that didn't really work for me. And if you have Julia Roberts you really need to give her another storyline then the one in here, it just didn't work.

• mel_roach By  mel_roach
    03.05.12

This movie is definitely one that is just for adults, as it does have some partial nudity/language in it. It definitely has a star studded cast, like Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, George Lopez and more...and reminds me of the Christmas film called "Love Actually". Every character is somehow entwined with one another...either through friendship or family. I would definitely recommend this for a date night with someone you love.

• Indyanna63 By  Indyanna63
    02.09.12

I absolutely love this movie! Star studded cast, funny, romantic, complete with happy ending! The perfect stay-home, date night movie!