Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    08.17.17

Superb Serum

I love this Royal Rose Hydrating Serum! It works to keep my skin moisturized and nourished! I have dry skin during the winter time. Since using this serum I am able to notice how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel! It absorbs quickly! It doesn't irritate my skin either! I use 2 pumps and apply it to my face and neck. My skin tone is more even! Fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable! This is a great product that works to get keep my skin looking and feeling beautiful!

• sarabriggs By  sarabriggs
    07.10.17

Overly impressed!

I am a skincare/makeup junkie! I am always on the lookout for something affordable yet effective for my skin. I am the type that I really look at reviews and ratings so I want to be sure to leave my feedback for others! I am EXTREMELY pleased with this serum! I have been using it for a about a week now and I have been really enjoying it! I am very happy with the results I have seen in just 1 week! Here are the benefits I have noticed so far: - Smoother skin! - Brighter, more fresh, skin tone - I feel like my dark circles under my eyes are even brighter! - Skin looks healthier, overall - Doesn't bother my sensitive skin - Doesn't sting my eyes! I love when I see great results in such a short timeframe!! Overall, this is a great serum! I am always looking for helpful reviews so hopefully this helps one of you!

• THELOCDBELLA By  THELOCDBELLA
    03.18.16

My skin improved over 5 days. My routine included using the serum after waking up and before going to bed. Doing this twice a day resulted in three things: softer skin, reduction in acne and acne spots. I would definitely suggest this to anyone who would love to better skin. Keep in mind, the serum contains Bearberry; it has components that reduces the production of melanin and causes your skin to lighten a bit. Therefore, for women of color, I'd suggest using the product infrequently unless you are hoping to lighten your skin or spots.