Vagisil ph Balance Wash | SheSpeaks

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

Love Vagisil

I love the Jasmine White smell. It smells really good and I use it over my whole body when I buy the product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. My cousin suggested this product to me and I've been using it ever since.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

wouldnt buy

Tried this because it came with a coupon but didnt like it ended up buying something else. Didnt have a great smell too it.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    09.27.17

Great item

Love this new one. Have used their product line for years. Glad they add new things, and new smells.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.06.17

Vagisil

This is a good product for feminine hygiene needs. It restores your vaginal pH balance and it is gentle as well. I do recommend this product to other women, with the only exception being that it does not smell very well but other than that it's a great product!

• RavenSlack By  RavenSlack
    08.26.17

its okay

i really like this product and the smell is refreshing, but it can make you itch if your skin is very sensitive i don't recommend using this product daily every once and a while

• sweetpeababy91 By  sweetpeababy91
    08.21.17

Vagisil

I got this as a free sample a couple months ago and I enjoyed it. The scent is very nice and not to strong. I like how it balances your PH levels. Doesn't make you irritated down there ether which is a plus.

• Christi27 By  Christi27
    06.14.17

Great feminine cleanser that helps, not hurts!

Really good stuff- It is very gentle & there is no burning or irritation on those delicate areas even after scrubbing or shaving, It even helps tome down discomfort from other problems * has probiotics to keep in line so you get less infections, Lightly scented- not strong so it does not irritate