VTech Letter Sounds Learning Bus | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

My mom got one of these for my son for Christmas. He loves playing with it and telling me what the letters are after he pushes them. It isn't too "noisy" for my mom-ears to take, and it is a toy I can easily slip into a bag to take with us. It's fantastic to have along on the road - no small pieces that will fall on the floor, and if it does drop it is big enough to easily snatch up and give back to him, even if I'm driving. I especially like that he is learning as he is playing, so this is an electronic toy I have no trouble with him using a lot.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Cute little toy that distracts the kids from realizing they are actually learning and what's more fun than a bus. Everyone loves buses.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

VTech makes great toys. This bus is great. My son has learned so much playing with it.

• lovely11 By  lovely11
    03.21.12

Love this little bus!

• GG_shopper By  GG_shopper
    12.01.11

Having raised 5 children and bought toys for them and my 13 grandchildren, I feel I am very capable to determine the suitability, play-ability, and last-ability of a toy. This little yellow school bus made by VTech is a Letter Sounds Learning Bus. It is only $14.99 and the sound is superb. The design is appealing and workable. I think a child will delight to play with this and won't even be away that it is a great tool for teaching him or her. I plan to purchase this for one of my little one's gifts this year. I found this product at Radio Shack but it is most likely available at other locations.