VERMONT S ORIGINAL LLC Bag Balm | SheSpeaks

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

wonderful

I suffered from really bad dry skin when I was little. This was the only stuff that my mom would use on me. I still use it to this day.

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.24.16

Go to product that works wonders

Wonderful product! I live in California and during the winter my heels are always cracked and sometimes on the verge of bleeding, strange I know. But this product works wonders. I slather this on my feet, put on some thick socks and go to bed. In the morning they look so much better, not completely healed or brand new, but getting better. This is great for the hands as well as slathering this on the nose/lip area when you, or the kids, are sick and those tissues are just ripping up your skin.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

Great For Extreme Dry Skin

I have extremely dry skin at certain times of the year. This is the only product that helps when it gets extreme. It also works wonders on cracked heels. Love this stuff. It is a bit greasy and sticky but it is worth it due to the results. Great as a lip balm for really chapped and cracked lips.

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Such a great product used it growing up and still do love the smell just me haha and works wonders for skin issues

• bronislava By  bronislava
    09.02.15

A great ointment for dry skin and callouses on feet but it's greasy and does not have a pleasant smell.

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

My husband runs and always uses this to avoid chafing.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

A wonderful product. It helps in so many ways when it comes to skin issues. It helps with chafing, chapping, roughness and cracking. It works great on dogs, horses and cows. It's a good lip balm.