V8 Splash Berry Blend | SheSpeaks

• MissB22 MissB22
    11.10.11

I like it because its cheaper than the fusion but it has less fruits and vegetables and more sugar I believe. You can get the light kind that is made with Splenda but it tastes much more watery than the latter. This is alright and Ill buy it when its on sale but it isn't the best juice out there.

• Kcalcote By  Kcalcote
    07.18.16

Love this juice

We absolutely love this juice. We buy it every week and every time that we enter the grocery store. Has a smooth flavor mix as well as other things for like smoothies breakfast drinks for the kids, etc. Love to recommend this to our friends to try their kids as well. ?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.?

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

It's good if you like your drinks sweet. I'm not a fruit punch kind of girl, but hey it is an easy way to get fruit and veggie goodness down picky eaters!

• amandam87 By  amandam87
    01.27.15

I personally dont drink this, But my son loves this stuff. He is pretty picky about his drinks!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

This is a great drink that is healthy and thirst-quenching. I also like it when I want something sweet but healthy too.

• turtletapp By  turtletapp
    08.26.14

my kids love this!

• kreiter By  kreiter
    08.25.14

YUMMY!!! Kind of sweet, so not sure how truly great they are, but definitely better than artificial sweeteners in most juices like Minute Maid or frozen juices. Love the Berry Blast!

• brutuspuff By  brutuspuff
    08.19.14

it's quite good, I like it

• Suchitra By  Suchitra
    08.19.14

We bought this recently and did nt really enjoy the taste.. Plus it is too sugary.. We are great fans of the Naked juice and would prefer paying more to buy a natural drink..

• MSBUTTAFLY By  MSBUTTAFLY
    08.18.14

I like add this in my fruit and veggie smoothies.

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3