V8 Original Vegetable Juice | SheSpeaks

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Yum

This drink is good for the body and mind. It's always made me feel happier and good along with help my body. Tastes good with some salt and a good shaking.

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

Love it!

I love the big bottle that i can reuse. I don't like buying the small cans cause they are never enough. I love drinking v8 juice. The taste is very delicious

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    07.10.16

V8 surprise

I love this product because my children will drink it AND enjoy it! It has vitamins that they need, and it is good for them. Surprise! It only looks gross.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

I love V8. I love cooking with it. The spicy variety makes a great addition to chili and stews! And I love drinking it. The sodium content is high, but they have a low/no sodium option as well.

• Irishnana By  Irishnana
    09.26.15

my whole family is a big fan of v8 i drink it daily. best juice around

• Dsaraliz By  Dsaraliz
    08.10.15

I use to drinks this all the time and they are great

• Jennah231 By  Jennah231
    08.09.15

My boyfriend loves this stuff. It is healthy and tastes good. I would most definitely recommend this products to others. Great way to get your vegetables in for the day.

• blondiefrommd By  blondiefrommd
    04.02.15

V8 is the best vegetable juice. I don't know of another vegetable juice on the market I would drink. V8 is my go to drink 3 times a week to get my recommended vegetables in.

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

This is the best vegetable juice in the world. I put a little sugar and a drop of hot sauce and bam you got an awesome drink

• nshea710 By  nshea710