V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice Review | SheSpeaks

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Yum

This drink is good for the body and mind. It's always made me feel happier and good along with help my body. Tastes good with some salt and a good shaking.

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

Love it!

I love the big bottle that i can reuse. I don't like buying the small cans cause they are never enough. I love drinking v8 juice. The taste is very delicious

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    07.10.16

V8 surprise

I love this product because my children will drink it AND enjoy it! It has vitamins that they need, and it is good for them. Surprise! It only looks gross.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

I love V8. I love cooking with it. The spicy variety makes a great addition to chili and stews! And I love drinking it. The sodium content is high, but they have a low/no sodium option as well.

• Irishnana By  Irishnana
    09.26.15

my whole family is a big fan of v8 i drink it daily. best juice around

• Dsaraliz By  Dsaraliz
    08.10.15

I use to drinks this all the time and they are great

• Jennah231 By  Jennah231
    08.09.15

My boyfriend loves this stuff. It is healthy and tastes good. I would most definitely recommend this products to others. Great way to get your vegetables in for the day.

• blondiefrommd By  blondiefrommd
    04.02.15

V8 is the best vegetable juice. I don't know of another vegetable juice on the market I would drink. V8 is my go to drink 3 times a week to get my recommended vegetables in.

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

This is the best vegetable juice in the world. I put a little sugar and a drop of hot sauce and bam you got an awesome drink

• nshea710 By  nshea710

I love V8 but it definitely something you have to get used to

• Amykins32 By  Amykins32
    03.31.15

I feel like this product is an acquired taste. I definitely wouldn't say this product is for children because I hated the taste as a child, but as an adult, I love it! The downside is the sodium content, but it is a great way to get your vegetables servings in.

• nikkih3 By  nikkih3
    03.31.15

I love V-8. I feel like I am doing my body a favor every time I drink it.

• swebb2173 By  swebb2173
    03.31.15

Love this .. I get my veggies in everyday.

• sensitivesoul By  sensitivesoul
    03.31.15

my boyfriend is a big fan of V-8 juice and I purchase it every month just for him.

• Cherylk83 By  Cherylk83
    03.31.15

My daughter and I enjoy drinking V8. I was surprised when my daughter said she really liked it because most kids won't even give it another glance after they figure out it is vegetables. This is similar to tomato soup which we all enjoy so that may be a good part of why we like V8.