V8 Low Sodium Vegetable Juice | SheSpeaks

• iris3039 By  iris3039
    08.20.12

The taste is different than that of the original version, but having decrease my sodium intake, I find this more palatable.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

I am not usually a big fan of V8, but I do like the low sodium version in a bloody mary!

• msbrilliantblonde By  msbrilliantblonde
    05.29.10

I agree, definitely a let down. :(

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

When I buy V8 anymore, the low sodium kind is all I buy. I try to buy things that have less sodium in them. I love this product and I don't find it at all bland, it's just not salty. If you are looking for a healthier alternative to the orginal V8, I would definitely try the one with low sodium. It is yummy!

• centrej By  centrej
    05.10.10

I love the low sodium version, probably because I don't cook with salt. I think it tastes like V8 without it being a salt-lick. I buy this stuff in cases because I find it convenient to travel with since I can drink it cold or room temperature. I love it in bloody marys too. :-)

• mcosar By  mcosar
    05.08.10

The low sodium version of V-8 tastes nothing like the original. It is very bland.

• bighairmom By  bighairmom
    02.10.10

I was very disappointed with this juice. I do not like the flavor at all. It definitely tastes watered-down compared to the original V8, although the ingredients are the same. I enjoy the original V8, but I always wash this low sodium version down with a few gulps of water! So, in my opinion it's not worth the money.