V8 Carrot mango juice | SheSpeaks

• vramos99 By  vramos99
    12.18.17

Great for kids

I LOVE the flavor of this! It?s so good! You can really taste the mango in it! My kids love it

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Healthy

I don't care for the flavors . They don't blend very well. I wish they had better Tastinf flavors because it is good for you

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

Surprisingly Delicious

I received this product as a free sample through PINCHme and ever since I have been looking for this flavor. I love the fact that I am able to get my fruit and vegetables in one drink. I have tried some of the other Veggie Blends flavors and I still think this is my favorite. I did not think that mixing carrots and mangoes together would have a great taste like it did.

• Yarihdz By  Yarihdz
    07.20.16

Good mix

When I received V8 carrot-mango from PINCHme, I thought it was a combination as rare, being Latina mix of flavors made me doubt. I tried it and liked it. There is not a strong flavor of either fruits. It is not very sweet but not sour, it has the perfect sweetness. Best of all are that you consume vegetables & fruits in healthy and delicious way. It's no added sugar, no artificial colors. It's probably not my favorite flavor, but it's nice and I would buy it. I received this products for free to tasting purposes.