Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight | SheSpeaks

11.04.14

Gorgeous color.

• kaylie122 By  kaylie122
    10.09.13

Beautiful product! It comes in this shipper cute package and is so easy to you use. Perfect blending everytime, no steaks or blotches and looks amazing with any contour!

• tigerlillylove By  tigerlillylove
    01.12.11

I've tried many different Highlighters, but most have failed to please me.. From L'oreal glam bronze all- over highlighter to Chanels eclat lumiere highlighter pen. Nothing has satisfied me or has actually worked as a highlighter, its just added glitter to my face. When Looking for a highlighter I look for something sheer but I also want the product to do what it is supposed to do and highlight and accentuate features. I am a big fan of highlighters, I use a Highlighter in my daily makeup routine. Alas! I found Urban decay's urban glow cream highlight, It's a great product and its got just the cutest little packaging.I waited really long for it to finally arrive from beauty.com which was a total downer. This product is really creamy, I love it. I bought it in the color "sin". It applies smoothly, I simply adore it. I has a subtle shimmer and is sheer. I recommend this as highlighter, I have dry skin and it compliments it well. This may sound a bit cliche but I even received compliments when I wore it! All in all its a great Highlighter, I strongly recommend it.