Urban Decay Show Pony Palette Review | SheSpeaks

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Nice color pallet, variety of colors. Reccomend using a moosturizer on eyelids before applying for a bolder look.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Very expensive but worth it.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

I love the colors but is expensive

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

I love the colors but is expensive

• cathydd By  cathydd
    01.23.11

Like others, I've had terrific experiences with Urban Decay's eye colors. I wish there were more lighter colors without glitter, however.

• hoodr81 By  hoodr81
    01.22.11

i think urban eyeshadows are the best i do not have no comlaints

• ginamfriend By  ginamfriend
    01.19.11

i have heard of great items from this company

• lacubanita01 By  lacubanita01
    01.19.11

I have tried all brands of eyeshadow and my absolute favorite brand is Urban Decay. They always have the cutest colors that seem to go flawless with all types of woman. I absolutely love their makeup line but have to agree with the price issue. Urban Decay is a bit expensive.

• yolyselene By  yolyselene
    01.18.11

I love urban decay eyeshadow. I would like the chance to try and review more.

• teamvan1 By  teamvan1
    01.16.11

I absolutely love all of Urban Decay's products but most especially the eyeshadows. I find that this shadow has great staying power when combined with the primer potion (love it too). It also helps to slightly wet your shadow brush before applying. The color looks so creamy this way and just beautiful. It'll look as good at the end of the day as it does when you first apply it. It is kind of pricey, but due to it's high pigmentation it lasts a very long time. You only need a little of it for stunning results. Highly recommend this eyeshadow to everyone.

• Schpanks By  Schpanks
    01.12.11

As much as I absolutely love this product, I really don't like the price. That being said, I love the colors, they are so vibrant, easy to blend and do not wear off. Great to make a subtle-ish day-time look or to make a sultry nighttime style

• tigerlillylove By  tigerlillylove
    01.12.11

Urban decay is great, this pallete was excellent! The colors are blendable and vivid!

• bethbrooker By  bethbrooker
    01.07.11

Urban decay by far the best eye shadows. They last all day and the colors are beautiful. I always get compliments on my eyeshadow. Paired with the primer potion the shadow would last all day and night if I didn't wash off before bed. Definately worth the money!

• flcnblue By  flcnblue
    01.04.11

I love urban decay eyeshadow, dont own many due to the price, would love to try out more. They have super stay power and just the right amount of sparkle.

• mom4twoboys By  mom4twoboys
    05.06.10

i recommend urban decay to EVERYONE. the shadows, primers, lipsticks, all of it are super easy to use, high pigmentation, and very worth the price tag. I've got a bunch of palettes of their eye shadows and use them daily but you can barely tell because they last forever due to having such a high pigmentation. the lipsticks are super creamy and such a rich red you'll never want another brand again.