Urban Decay Naked Smoky Review | SheSpeaks

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample whitout spending shipping cost of make up colour groung

• nooneyouknow By  nooneyouknow
    12.19.19

A Good Basic Palette

While it's short on "wow", this is still a very useful palette. Both daytime and evening looks are possible with it and it's certainly a good travel palette.

• Nicoleslayer By  Nicoleslayer
    07.20.19

Great for smoky eyes

I use this pallete all the time. The shadows blend well and are pigmented. My only complaint is that some of the shadows look completely different in the pallete than they do on your face. I was really excited about the middle shadows thinking I could pull them off in the day time and for a smoky eye but I'm fair skinned so they turn out really dark so I can only use the outside shades in the day time unless I want a smoky eye. So basically it does what it is supposed too. It is a great smoky eye pallete. I just wish it was versatile so you could use more shades when you don't want a smoky eye look. I recommend it though.

• chajo55 By  chajo55
    06.11.19

Smoky

This is a really pretty smoky eye look palette it has every color that you need, very pogmented.

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

pigmented, but not the best

Formula is great, colors are iffy, but the brush is not the best. I have never liked the brushes from the Naked palletes, but the colors are surely pigmented.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

decent palette, doesnt deserve as much hate

I bought this palette on discount, and i actually like it. it is not my favorite palette, but the colors are nice, and the formula is definitely workable, and blendable. the casing is also nice, i like the thick plastic casing.

• raaaani By  raaaani
    09.25.17

Neeeeed

I love all the naked palettes! But this smoky one especially because it's my ultimate go to for a night out look. You can use these colors during the day a stay well and transitioning to a night time look is very simple and easy!

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Urban Decay makes great products! This pallet is worth the price!!

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    08.26.17

Allday Urban Decay!

Urban Decay never disappoints! Thier Naked Smokey Eye Palette is my favorite out of all thier shadow palettes! They last a while and are super cheap. They stay on and are the perfect addition to your makeup collection. Must try!

• crit0683 By  crit0683
    08.23.17

Favorite pallet ever! Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me!

• emmamaeb3 By  emmamaeb3
    08.05.17

All Hail NAKED..

All hail NAKED and their amazing pallets! Seriously, I always have high hopes and they are way beyond met! This pallet has the perfect colour combinations to make the perfect smoky eye for any occasion. I highly reccomend!

• Wavydream By  Wavydream
    07.20.17

I love all of the urban decay palettes the naked palettes were my first shadows I ever used when I first started doing makeup this smiley palette comes with a brush perfect for your crease and undereye smudge tip. It's duel sided. The colors are really pigmented and if you're using this eyeshadow or any eyeshadow at that use the potion eye primer!

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

I've owned almost all of these pallets and adored them!!! great color pay off and they last!

• annah1996 By  annah1996
    07.10.17

Best of the Nakeds

The best of all the Naked palettes! This one isn't what I would call naked, since all the colours are pretty dark and noticeable, in contrast to the other 3 (now 4) palettes. But it is great. Long lasting and pigmented colours with a brush that is great on both ends. The range of looks is almost unlimited.

• Thaiany84 By  Thaiany84
    07.05.17

Gorgeous

Such a wonderful palette with high quality shadows! I love the insert that comes with it that shows different smoky eye tutorials and the colors are just gorgeous. Easy to create countless smoky eye looks.